Do you guys watch MMA?

Why didn’t you just post a pic?
It’s the internet man. How easy is it for some dude to take a picture from a girls social media account and pass it off as himself? Proves nothing.

It’s the internet man. How easy is it for some dude to take a picture from a girls social media account and pass it off as himself? Proves nothing.

Pic with a time stamp.

Do you not internet?

Lol how easy is it to apply a time stamp to an old photo? I could do that right now with one of the apps I have.

Not very easy.

I see now why people are suspicious. I’m thinking youre a dude now too

Not really. I loved it when I was a bit younger but nowadays? Whole lot of meh. I don't get excited for events anymore. Maybe, I will catch a few events in it's entirety nowadays.

MMA is still really awesome. The sports evolution has been a joy to watch.

The last fight I watched was Cormier/Coke Jones II. Pretty sure those two fights were the only ones I’ve watched in years. MMA got stale, peaked, and over saturated. I frequently am shocked when I see certain fighters are still at it reading the front page.

Not very easy.

I see now why people are suspicious. I’m thinking youre a dude now too
What world do you live in where it’s not easy? Lol. Hell, it’s even easy to photoshop somebody holding a salute. This ain’t 1985 bruh get with the times.

What world do you live in where it’s not easy? Lol. Hell, it’s even easy to photoshop somebody holding a salute. This ain’t 1985 bruh get with the times.

Come on now KDash, he is trolling for a pic.
Thirsty mofo.
Its weird how it matters what sex you are.
You saying you are a female should be enough.

And btw I have seen your pic.
Several.

Probably wouldn't be here if I didn't watch MMA.

Its weird how it matters what sex you are.

This

It's 2018 and gender is an outdated concept. We should all want to bang Kardashians no matter what she is

I stopped watching once Conor Mcshitter rolled around .Also all the juice heads got exposed... guys like machida , Anderson Silva , wand, crocop. All eventually got busted for something . Took away a lot of Enjoyment for me.

Also the womens cage fighting has really turned me off the sport . I also hate Dana white and Bro Rogaine.

I thought we all did. I still do just not as much. I will fast forward midget fights and WMMA as well as lardass fights. I used to watch all the fights but I'm more selective now. Partially because I'm busy all the time and partially cause there is way too many cards that are shitty and watered down.

Almost never actually. I don't keep up with any competition fighting much to be honest. Last thing i watched was ksi vs logan paul and not even the whole thing. I watch things somewhat related to mma like the joe rogan experience

I haven't watched a live event in years. I just don't care about most of the fighters anymore.

Back