Do you guys watch MMA?

I watch all fights all the time.. Then i watch them again in slow motion then again with no sound .

Feel like it’s a different crowd here than in the heavies.

Do you guys watch ufc/mma or do just like forums?
not as much as I use to I still follow it I just don't shell out the money for the PPVs anymore and have skip more free cards then I've watched for the past couple of years.

Used to watch a lot and do my own monthly rankings.

Bloated rosters, too many cards full of soccer moms, midgets, and nobodies, grotesque corruption (like Jones and McGregor getting wrist slaps).

I've tailed way off.

Last edited:
Modern MMA is not fighting - it is a watered down sport. People always seem to forget this fact when they say the sport has advanced; mediocre kickboxing it what it looks like. I doubt anyone in modern MMA has ever had a real Vale Tudo fight. I would love to see Conor McGregor fight with UFC 1 rules against a big wrestler like Mark Coleman.

Or throw him in there with Igor V.

https://media.giphy.com/media/fP4XLCBoNEGKA/giphy.gif

What world do you live in where it’s not easy? Lol. Hell, it’s even easy to photoshop somebody holding a salute. This ain’t 1985 bruh get with the times.

Male confirmed.

The boys trying to white knight for you are white knighting for a male playing a female.

There are ways to ensure it’s you. It wouldn’t be hard. Just gotta be intelligent.

Plus there’s a whole thread with peoples pics a lot of people posted their own in good faith.

But I’m not a regular here and don’t plan to be, so it’s not a big deal.

Just realize you’re troll game doesn’t fool everyone.

Come on now KDash, he is trolling for a pic.
Thirsty mofo.
Its weird how it matters what sex you are.
You saying you are a female should be enough.

And btw I have seen your pic.
Several.

Do you like sucking Kardashians hairy dick?

I’m not judging it’s 2018 to each their own.

It has dropped off mainly due to lackluster cards at 74.95. But I still watch a lot. The sport needs Jon Jones back, as the changing of the guard hasn’t produced enough stars. The first wave are all gone or past prime now...Chuck, Randy, Tito, BJ, GSP, Hughes, Wandy, Rampage, Shogun, Hendo, Machida, Fedor, Crocop....And we haven’t truly replaced them. Thank God for Connor, he is keeping the sport alive. Meanwhile Bellator promotes Wandy Rampage 4 as a headliner.

Modern MMA is not fighting - it is a watered down sport. People always seem to forget this fact when they say the sport has advanced; mediocre kickboxing it what it looks like. I doubt anyone in modern MMA has ever had a real Vale Tudo fight. I would love to see Conor McGregor fight with UFC 1 rules against a big wrestler like Mark Coleman.

Or throw him in there with Igor V.

https://media.giphy.com/media/fP4XLCBoNEGKA/giphy.gif

Ehh.

Most rules are for basic fighter safety.

Yeah old school was cool but it was also more dangerous for fighters.

Ufc rules still pleny dangerous to me.

I thought you were a heavies poster
Lol you don’t have to watch mma to post in the heavies

You just start thread saying somebedody sucks and look at finder and see who they lost to or went to a dec with and bam you got a post that will get 30 likes and go for pages. You just back up your argument by claiming to be an expert via join date, training da mmaz, being well versed in combat sports etc..

@FireKidWS Did you get raped by your tinder date? Or did uou rape her and we will hear about it in 30 years?

Wasn’t a tinder date.

Wasn’t even really a date.

Was a meet up with a girl that used to be hot, has gained some weight but is still cute, but is a toxic person.

One of those that you could never trust cause she has almost 0 self respect.

Lol you don’t have to watch mma to post in the heavies

You just start thread saying somebedody sucks and look at finder and see who they lost to or went to a dec with and bam you got a post that will get 30 likes and go for pages. You just back up your argument by claiming to be an expert via join date, training da mmaz, being well versed in combat sports etc..

Ok technically you are right.

But why post in heavies if you don’t like mma?

Doesn’t really make sense. Makes more sense in here.

Ok technically you are right.

But why post in heavies if you don’t like mma?

Doesn’t really make sense. Makes more sense in here.
To hear the soft rustling of the jimmies.

I watched a couple of clips on youtube one time. Not my cup of tea TBH. Bit barbaric.

Virgin confirmed.

I’ve never really thought that joke was very funny.

Now that it’s been used a million times even less so.

Plus in today’s world, if someone could stay a virgin for awhile I’d have to respect them in most cases.

I’ve seen super ugly guys that get laid easy. It’s not hard anymore.

Back