Do you guys watch MMA?

Is that really a thing? Non MMA fans who frequently visit here

Not anymore, no. I used to but wmma pretty much killed it.

Is that really a thing? Non MMA fans who frequently visit here

Yes. From memory there a few people here who have said they don't care for it and have barely watched it . What brought them here in the first place - I have no idea.

Lol no, that wasn’t the issue. It was more about whether or not I was a man. Tbh some still think that I am. Oh well.
I'm just now starting to entertain the thought that you might possibly be telling something that resembles the truth.

You have to understand the skepticism though. It's like a female wanting to use the men's restroom at a big sports stadium. This place is a stinking shit hole and not friendly to females at all. So naturally we don't easily believe that females willingly hang out here.

In fact, several chicks have been run off by some of the dumb arguments that occur here. You may be the last.

Feel like it’s a different crowd here than in the heavies.

Do you guys watch ufc/mma or do just like forums?

Take your shit, pack it up, and head back to the heavies.. Where every non-conor thread only gets 10 responses these days.

And yes, we watch mma.. AND movies.

Take your shit, pack it up, and head back to the heavies.. Where every non-conor thread only gets 10 responses these days.

Why the hate man

My thread is a thread of peace

And don’t worry I watch movies too, it’s ok

I used to be so into MMA. Never a sport made me feel in the way MMA did, I even trained under Erik Paulson for several years. I currently watch less than one event a month. Sometimes just the highlights.

I feel the sport has changed a lot, a lot of the top fighters fight not to lose rather than to fight to win.There's a few guys once in a while that would make me wanna tune in, but that's once every few months or a couple times a year.

Last edited:
I'm just now starting to entertain the thought that you might possibly be telling something that resembles the truth.

You have to understand the skepticism though. It's like a female wanting to use the men's restroom at a big sports stadium. This place is a stinking shit hole and not friendly to females at all. So naturally we don't easily believe that females willingly hang out here.

In fact, several chicks have been run off by some of the dumb arguments that occur here. You may be the last.
Nah I get it. When I see new female members posting around the site I’m a little suspicious of them lol. I’d love for there to be more women, but I’d also hate to fall into that trap.

Nah I get it. When I see new female members posting around the site I’m a little suspicious of them lol. I’d love for there to be more women, but I’d also hate to fall into that trap.

Why didn’t you just post a pic?

Feel like it’s a different crowd here than in the heavies.

Do you guys watch ufc/mma or do just like forums?

I’ve been following the sport since April 2006 and been a Sherdogger since August 2006 (this my fourth account). I followed the sport religiously until about 2011, but started getting busy because that year I graduated law school, started working and have had less time to devote to it.

These days I catch maybe 3 PPVs a year, though I’ve been to two live events in the past twelve months.

I still like the sport, I’m just not obsessed with it like I was from 2007 to 2010.

So I gotta go guys.

Here’s the story though

I have an ex ladyfriend who I was a super dick to cause she’s always sketch (says come over then never texts back)

I’ve fucked her a lot but she’s also bailed a lot

Going to “meet up” with her at a bar.

Feel like I’m gonna her stood up but here goes
Good luck, sounds like a hook up I used to have, instead she would come over, you should invite her over instead of meeting her out

Pics or it didn't happen

Good luck, sounds like a hook up I used to have, instead she would come over, you should invite her over instead of meeting her out

So she was there. With a friend. I tried to be chill to the friend but she had to brag about how rich her family is and I was too high to be there long.

Bars get loud when you are high as fuck. Plus didn’t like bar vibe

So she was there. With a friend. I tried to be chill to the friend but she had to brag about how rich her family is and I was too high to be there long.

Bars get loud when you are high as fuck. Plus didn’t like bar vibe
I can't stand bars nowadays, also because I'm typically high at night time, just my advice; don't go out to meet this woman, she don't deserve it, instead have her come over.

I do, if I'm flipping through the channels and it's on. It's not get together with my buddies/appointment viewing like it was 6-10 years ago though.

Back