Do you even know who Racquel Pennington is?

Sleeping on Pennington. Sherdoggers still don't understand that styles make fight.s

Raquel could be an attractive woman if she was more femme.

Pennington beats Nunes then Cyborg. Hashtag all the belts.

no and i don't care

she needs to know who I am

mystic UL
i can predict her defeats and wins for her

Yes, I know who Rocky is... she has tasted more pussy than the shertards talking shit about her

Sleeping on Pennington. Sherdoggers still don't understand that styles make fight.s
Exactly, styles make fights. Nunes is going to slice thru her like Meisha and Ronda. Pennington is a Meisha level soccer mom 'fighter'. MMA is so pathetic that it is not funny anymore. Oh yeah, meanwhile, Ben Askren and Minakov are out of the UFC and the UFC opted to keep WMMA alive ahead of keeping Moose and Rory.

I don't really follow wmma but I wiki'd her last night. A 4 fight win streak with a win over Tate back in December 2016 which is impressive, however more than a year's lay off and fighting Nunes just seems like typical UFC tactics to keep their hungry champ busy.
I think Nunes will smash her but then again I don't know how great Raquel really is.
She was out for a bit with knee surgery (?), coming in right after that to fight Nunes might not go well.

She was out for a bit with knee surgery (?), coming in right after that to fight Nunes might not go well.
Ring rust and a bad knee. Doesn't sound well for her against a brute like Nunes

dude do you even pennington?

I think she's probably the most underrated female in the world....

She is actually pretty damn good, and should give Nunes serious issues. Especially in the later rounds...

This fight will suck. They are part of the lesbian sisterhood so I honestly think Nunez won’t try to smash her out(well in the fighting sense) Expect a dull 5 round sparring match. Plus Rockie hasn’t fought in a while and almost had her foot amputated

I remember her from TUF, but that's about it. I checked Wiki, and she hasn't fought since 2016.

I think Nunes is going to kill "Rocky".
She broke her leg quite badly which is why she didn't fight in 2017

I had to wiki her and her face looks familiar. I don't really care if she is on a ppv but tell me she is not considered a headliner? Maybe headline the prelims but if she is main or co main of a ppv the UFC needs to go and beg Joe Silva to take his job back.

Of course I know
FreshThisEyra-max-1mb.gif

my friend beside me shouted pics or doesn't exist. wtf?!?

Back