Do you even know who Racquel Pennington is?

It’s sad for the division when Pennington is getting a title shot. I’m not even trying to bash her but she isn’t very good at anything and looks the same as she did on tuf when she had a split decision against duke. I knew Miesha had checked out when she lost to her.
Ridiculous.

Ignoring the fact that Pennington outclassed a recent champ Shevchenko was the next best option...

She was also out boxing multiple time world boxing champion Holly Holm

I don't really follow wmma but I wiki'd her last night. A 4 fight win streak with a win over Tate back in December 2016 which is impressive, however more than a year's lay off and fighting Nunes just seems like typical UFC tactics to keep their hungry champ busy.
I think Nunes will smash her but then again I don't know how great Raquel really is.

If her name isn't Valentina Shevchenko or she's not Brazzers-worthy..... I don't give a shit about her.

Oh my, just saw her nudes, looks like a chubby man with tits and a vag.

Not my proudest fap.

Goddamnit.. You just made me google it.

She looks like some trailer park ho in those

1i9cv4.jpg

She's won four on the bounce so I guess she deserves the title shot as its such a weak division.

But the Miesha she beat clearly had already retired & the fact that she's not fought in over a year is concerning. This is not a title fight that the fans are going to give a damn about so I suppose its a great way for the UFC to assess her drawing power prior to the Cyborg fight.

This girl went through MURDERER'S ROW to earn her title shot. Avenged her Andrade loss via SUBMISSION.. whoa.. submitting Andrade? Her only recent blemish is a split decision against Holm (a former champion).

Win 9–5 Miesha Tate Decision (unanimous) UFC 205 November 12, 2016 3 5:00 New York City, New York, United States
Win 8–5 Elizabeth Phillips Decision (unanimous) UFC 202 August 20, 2016 3 5:00 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Win 7–5 Bethe Correia Decision (split) UFC on Fox: Teixeira vs. Evans April 16, 2016 3 5:00 Tampa, Florida, United States
Win 6–5 Jéssica Andrade Submission (rear-naked choke) UFC 191

What a career turn-around. She's like the Darren Elkens of WMMA.

I fear for Nunez.

People can hate, she beat Holm but it wasn't a robbery. Rocky dropped holm and people either didn't see the fight or are in denial. It happened.

She is good and is deserving of the title fight. Nunes though will retain.

dont know many of the fighting broads

Because of the internet and people trusting "the cloud" I know Pennington. I even know what her birth canal looks like.

Back