Do you even know who Racquel Pennington is?

i think your definition of "murderer's row" is slightly different than mine

She's the chick that finger bangs Tecia. Good for her<mma4>

I thought they were scrapping this fight to make Cyborg/Nunes.

Whatever. I don't really remember her because she hasn't fought in forever. Also, you spelled her name incorrectly.

This girl went through MURDERER'S ROW to earn her title shot. Avenged her Andrade loss via SUBMISSION.. whoa.. submitting Andrade? Her only recent blemish is a split decision against Holm (a former champion).

Win 9–5 Miesha Tate Decision (unanimous) UFC 205 November 12, 2016 3 5:00 New York City, New York, United States
Win 8–5 Elizabeth Phillips Decision (unanimous) UFC 202 August 20, 2016 3 5:00 Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Win 7–5 Bethe Correia Decision (split) UFC on Fox: Teixeira vs. Evans April 16, 2016 3 5:00 Tampa, Florida, United States
Win 6–5 Jéssica Andrade Submission (rear-naked choke) UFC 191

What a career turn-around. She's like the Darren Elkens of WMMA.

I fear for Nunez.

The real question is do you even care?

Answer = No.

Why was her last fight 15 months ago?

And yeah her bulldog choke was pretty good. Shes still gonna get blasted

Pennington is durable. Very tough. Idk if she's tough enough to survive the first 2 rounds of Nunes offense but I do like her chances if this fight goes > 3 rounds.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rocky looked really good in her last fight against Miesha. She's improved quite a bit since her debut; she's durable and has good hands. The smart money is on Nunes, but I expect Pennington to hang in and make it competitive. She's never been finished in the UFC, so it'll likely go to decision.

She is tough af. Her hands arent bad for WMMA. And, I think she bangs Tecia Torrez.

how does a lesbian fight another girl - when ur potentially sexually attracted to the person - is it like a male hitting a female? especially if the lesbian fights a non-lesbian

how does a lesbian fight another girl - when ur potentially sexually attracted to the person - is it like a male hitting a female? especially if the lesbian fights a non-lesbian
depends which one both of them are, i imagine they are both the butch's so its most likely like two guys fighting each other.

Pennington's bulldog choke of Evans-Smith was awesome...
pennington-chokes-out-evans-smith.gif

she barely beat Bethe Correira she's utter trash lol, people are funny giving this girl any kind of chance.

Back