@Silver
Reaction score
...And we get
Ferguson vs Khabib
Or
Ferguson vs Conor

Mods poll, please.

Yes I care. Conor vs Khabib is awesome.

Tony vs either is a great consolation event, but I want to see Conor/Khabib first.

Nah these Khabib/Conor fans need to be shut up. Im looking forward to Tony vs the winner though.

Would be awesome to see the real LW champion finally take his thrown.

Yeah, because Tony vs Khabib is a better fight than Conor vs Khabib.

Nope. Because of those three. Tony ferguson is my fav fighter.

Get real guys, neither one is gonna fight ANY replacement if one pulls out. And they shouldn't.

Tony vs Khabib is one of my dream fights but Conor vs Khabib has to settle now. Too many emotions involved and its been months of bs on here.

I kinda feel like Khabib vs Conor will be a squash match, while Tony will give Khabib the tougher fight, but would also be a bit more winnable fight for McNugget.

I want to see Conor vs Khabib the most, but there's definitely consolation knowing that if either of them pulls out, we'll get another great fight in one of them versus Tony.

Its the only replacement i wouldnt mind, i want to see those 3 fight each other and i think it would be a shame if it didnt happen.

I don't want it to happen, but if he does have to fight either, it would be better then because I wouldn't have to hear his awful trash talk for months. :D

I wanna see all 3 fight at the same time with Herb Dean as the ref.

Ferguson is such a great replacement that I wouldn't even be pissed if either Conor or Khabib pulled out.

Ferguson is a more interesting opponent than Khabib, even with the heat. He just asks more questions of Conor.

I'd prefer the fights go ahead as scheduled. This Conor v Khabib thing needs to be settled. Tony would probably be the best replacement they've ever had on hand though. Conor and Khabib have both showed a willingness to fight replacement opponents in the past.

Get real guys, neither one is gonna fight ANY replacement if one pulls out. And they shouldn't.
I'm very sure Khabib would fight Tony if Conor pulls out. Not sure Conor would take the Tony fight as he would gain nothing by winning as it would not be for the title.

I wouldn't mind it at all tbh, especially if we finally get Khabib vs. Tony out of it. There isn't a fight more destined not to happen than that one. I'd forget all about Conor.

Back