Do you care if Conor/Khabib pull and Tony steps up

Conor vs Tony without a strap on the line kinda loses something, but I'll still pay to watch it. I don't see any way they pay Khabib "Conor money" to fight Ferguson for 1/5 the audience.

Pettis vs Khabib main event probably.

I do. I think Tony's overrated. And I'm skeptical he'll be at the same level after the injury.

Conor will be there no matter what, Khabib? we'll see if he can stay away from the dessert trolley first.

Nah these Khabib/Conor fans need to be shut up. Im looking forward to Tony vs the winner though.
lol everyone thinks Tony winning his fight is a foregone conclusion. Watch Pettis spoil everything and knock him out.

I'm very sure Khabib would fight Tony if Conor pulls out. Not sure Conor would take the Tony fight as he would gain nothing by winning as it would not be for the title.
They would just make it an interim title again.

lol everyone thinks Tony winning his fight is a foregone conclusion. Watch Pettis spoil everything and knock him out.
Oh no, id be just fine with Pettis vs Khabib/Conor Winner also. I think Tony wins that one but def not a foregone conclusion.

Conor/Tony is just as good imo. Khabib hasn't exactly proven himself better than Ferg.

McGregor is the A side. Khabib/Tony would have been nice but getting those two to fight seems impossible.

I'm far more interested in Tony vs either of them, since I think we all know that Conor vs Khabib ends in 2 ways. Either Conor starches him early or Khabib takes him down and smashes him until it gets called off.

Tony is a much more intriguing matchup for both. Kinda hoping one of them pulls out tbh.

I would still be excited if Khabib pulls out, hard to not be excited for a Conor fight regardless of the opponent is. And if Conor pulls out, Khabib vs Tony is a tremendous fight as well.

Back