Do people still go bowling anymore?

Bowling?

• Total voters
Bowling make me thing Kingpin

vanessa-angel-kingpin.gif

464EX.gif

Y083y.gif

Last time I went bowling was after weigh ins to Bisping v Leites in Glasgow. I was absolutely pissed up out of my head and I some how did better than I've ever done sober.

I used to go with a bunch of people about twice a month before the place closed down. They would do that "cosmic" bowling with the blacklights and stuff. We would get high in the parking lot and then go bowl a few games. Cheap beer and pizza was awesome. It was good times and it sucks the place shut down.

Bowling alley near me is packed on league nights

I used to love going bowling and getting hammered. Now that I don't drink I tend to avoid bowling alleys.

The bowling alleys in the city near me are always packed, you need to book lanes in advance. The ones on the outer rim of the city seem to always have lanes available, but have some league activity every night of the week

Yea, throwing back pitchers and rolling some rocks is good times.

The bowling alley in my town closed down, and the nearest one is about 50 min away. I'd go more often if my friends were up for it. It's good underrated fun.

What else to small town white people do for fun?

Yeah, it's fun and I like to bowl but here it's so stupid expensive, that I rarely go.

Love bowling as a social event, but hardly do it now a days. I have access to bowl for cheap too on a military base and on a university campus, but don't take advantage of it too often.

We had another thread of 20 things a real man has to do. It said bowl as one of the options, I'm going to revise that. A real man has to be able to at least break 100 when bowling at least 2 games out of 3 anyways. You don't have to be the greatest bowler in the world but you have to get into triple digits more times then not.

I bought a nice ball and learned to throw a mean hook. I don't even have a thumb hole in my ball.
My scores are ok, but I LOOK like I know what I'm doing! haha

I stopped bowling when they replaced the kids replacing the pins with machines. Dam liberals, we need to protect American jobs.

bowling3.jpg

Yeah its still a common thing to do. Its a fun way to spend the night. Get a couple beers, some food and get competitive.

Back