Do chicks dig cauliflower ears?

No. Nobody digs cauliflower ear except new white belts, JV high school wrestlers, and TUF fans.

Only if there's plenty of lettuce in the wallet.

I watched a video on cauli with joe rogan, and he said it best. he said something along the lines of, they tell you girls like cauliflower ear, what they don't tell you is the ones that do are trouble...

Chance of women digging cauliflower is about as high as the chance of them digging a rolling omoplata. 99% of women will have no idea what it is, will not care, and will just feel that it's totally disgusting.

's the truth, don't lie to yourself.

Haha, well put.

Chance of women digging cauliflower is about as high as the chance of them digging a rolling omoplata. 99% of women will have no idea what it is, will not care, and will just feel that it's totally disgusting.

yea, that sums it up well.

A friend of mine told me this past weekend he went to a club with a couple of other guys. He told me chicks there dig guys with cauliflower ears. First thing I thought in my mind is you must be shitting me. Who in their right mind digs cauliflower ears? My girlfriend thinks its ugly. Keeps telling me to watch out for my right ear cuz its slowly starting to develop. I understand being proud people know u grapple or do MMA but digging cauliflower ears is an understatement!

How do men rule the world? We are a bunch of dumb asses

I totally dig a rolling omoplata.

There are people who think pugs are cute, that liverwurst tastes good, and that Michael Bay movies are awesome. I'm sure there's some who think cauliflower ear is sexy.

However, every woman I've met who saw a guy with bad cauliflower ear was rather disgusted by it (not that it's a large sample size, but out of those who have, it's been consistent).

Most women probably won't know what it is, and will think you were born with some kind of deformity or something. Unfortunately I'm developing some myself at the moment.

some girls like some weird shit, there is someone for everyone, even wallid ismail

I'm pretty sure there's girls out there that like cauliflower ears, but i'm sure majority prefer normal ears

Girls who find it a problem just don't like you enough regardless.

Girls who like it specifically also like to spit on the ground a lot and also enjoy fighting themselves.

This mostly depends on your geographical location. If you're in a place like France of course, it will not fly. However in a place like Vegas, Rio, Tokyo, England/Australia (rugby), the girls are aware of the causes behind the ears, and they either do not mind ("hey at least my bf has a bad ass hobby!") or they dig it. Sure you will get some girls who absolutely detest it even in these areas (there are some guys that hate large boobs- go figure), but this is entirely subjective. Probably the most prevalent reason for cauliflower hatred by chicks is because they don't understand how guys get it. THey think it's some sort of elphantitus or leprosy/genetic abnormality. I have it, my friends have it and it's never been an issue- in fact it's a good conversation starter.

07A0103.jpg

So this guy must have no problem getting women, eh?

Maybe a blind woman who thinks his ears are his balls & penis :)

um i think your friend is pulling your leg... im sure there are plenty of women who dont mind cauli ear, but to dig it? then again there are feet fetishes...

If the chick is worth it she won't care what kind of ears you have.

This mostly depends on your geographical location. If you're in a place like France of course, it will not fly. However in a place like Vegas, Rio, Tokyo, England/Australia (rugby), the girls are aware of the causes behind the ears, and they either do not mind ("hey at least my bf has a bad ass hobby!") or they dig it. Sure you will get some girls who absolutely detest it even in these areas (there are some guys that hate large boobs- go figure), but this is entirely subjective. Probably the most prevalent reason for cauliflower hatred by chicks is because they don't understand how guys get it. THey think it's some sort of elphantitus or leprosy/genetic abnormality. I have it, my friends have it and it's never been an issue- in fact it's a good conversation starter.

best answer! especially the part about the boobs.

Who needs califlower ears when you got a 7 inch scar running on the top of your arm from a Bicep slicer in a No Gi Tournement that broke your radial bone in half and required a plate and 7 screws to fix!

Back