Do chicks dig cauliflower ears?

comquest

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me this past weekend he went to a club with a couple of other guys. He told me chicks there dig guys with cauliflower ears. First thing I thought in my mind is you must be shitting me. Who in their right mind digs cauliflower ears? My girlfriend thinks its ugly. Keeps telling me to watch out for my right ear cuz its slowly starting to develop. I understand being proud people know u grapple or do MMA but digging cauliflower ears is an understatement!

A little bit of cauliflower ears makes you look tough. But too much and it just looks nasty. Most girls I talk to don't even know what cauliflower is...

haha the question is, do you look like a retard as the only guy in your class with a head gear on or do you suck it up so you have pretty ears like joe rogan? Tough choice

haha the question is, do you look like a retard as the only guy in your class with a head gear on or do you suck it up so you have pretty ears like joe rogan? Tough choice

Well since I can't stand headgear,I just always suck it up lol

What do YOU think?

I can't get it :( I smash my ears with wood blocks constantly. Nothing@!

if that were the case, i would try to transform my ears, lol

Women will like what I tell them to like.

I can see drunk girls/bar sluts finding it attractive. But I cant Imagine any girl in the right mind wanting to nibble on cauliflower ear

It depends if your chuck lidell or Randy coutoure or any UFC fighter than it probably wouldn't matter to girls. But if your a 9-5 guy who trains bjj has a hobby than it makes you look like a retard.

Tell ya right now, the guys I personally know who have fucked up ears don't have any chicks hanging on their arms.

A friend of mine told me this past weekend he went to a club with a couple of other guys. He told me chicks there dig guys with cauliflower ears. First thing I thought in my mind is you must be shitting me. Who in their right mind digs cauliflower ears? My girlfriend thinks its ugly. Keeps telling me to watch out for my right ear cuz its slowly starting to develop. I understand being proud people know u grapple or do MMA but digging cauliflower ears is an understatement!

In Brazil chicks dig it...But not in America.

ive heard of a few girls who dig it but they train some bjj also..lol some may like it bc it makes you look tough or they think your a fighter and they may like that.

They would probably tell you cauli ears are gross, but with the growing popularity of MMA, I think chicks actually like it. They represent the alpha male, and that's what girls want, its human instinct. Who would they choose, the guy who fights and has weird ears or the other pussies at the party?

That being said, my ears are not succeptible, and I have zero cauliflower ear.:(

Most women won't understand the cauli, and you'll probably turn more guys on. Having said that I wear headgear when my ears get a little sore.

Every girl I know that knows what cauliflower is, thinks its disgusting.

The chicks who dig it probably just dig fighters in general. Just wear a tap out shirt. The chicks who like cauliflower ear probably react the same way to tap out shirts.

Back