DJ's record isn't what it seems

Whenever I read this argument the creator seems to pretend DJ is not also a "1 legged manlet", and suggest he's a heavyweight monster in a division of handicapped retards.

They are equally matched competitors. He beat the top ranked UFC fighters.

The only difference is star power.

No 125er will be considered legit by Sherdoggers until DJ is dethroned, none of them can become stars in DJ's shadow of perceived can crushing.

He avoided getting KO'd for a decade. Learn some reading comprehension, then call me a retard, retard. Do you just have some overly sensitive, retarded reaction to seeing the word 'avoided' in a Fedor post? I even said his streak was GOAT-tier ffs.

Lol why was he so mad?? He was trying to basically say the same shit you said except he was fucking salty mad. Swear some of these fedor fanboys are so insecure it’s like they are trying to argue their dad could beat up your dad or some shit, like super personal for these guys. Lol.

Lol why was he so mad?? He was trying to basically say the same shit you said except he was fucking salty mad. Swear some of these fedor fanboys are so insecure it’s like they are trying to argue their dad could beat up your dad or some shit, like super personal for these guys. Lol.
I'm a Fedor fanboy in a lot of ways, but yeah. Like I said, I'm sure the word 'avoided' just triggered him without noticing any context.

Flw depth >>>>>>>> hw depth

But keep working on those fake excuses to trash DJ. Maybe one day you guys will come up with one that doesn't come off as embarrassingly pathetic for you.
The HW depth in UFC is shit but Fedor fought the best of the best during his Japanese tenure. I used Fedor as my HW example

Sounds like the TS is describing Fedor and the state of the Japanese HW division... Oh wait too soon?

Lol at all the flyweight/danawhite fanboys who bought the script from no other than the fucking promoter of the company that if you dont like flyweight you re a moron and not a fan of the sport.

Keep.Watching.Midget.Fight.

Some of us won't. No matter what dana fucking white says..

Silva Fedor Jones Rua Henderson Shamrock GSP Cruz Aldo.. those are true GREATS.

SWEET! Another DJ's wins don't matter or count thread. We totally needed another one of these. Thanks TS! The dozens of these over the last year haven't been enough.

Lol at all the flyweight/danawhite fanboys who bought the script from no other than the fucking promoter of the company that if you dont like flyweight you re a moron and not a fan of the sport.

Whoa, this guy is a independent rebel. A true free thinker. I haven't seen any of these since high school.

let me guess you threw in Shamrock to sound "hip"

Just to put it in perspective, there could be a 115 pound 1 legged weight class where a guy goes undefeated for 20 years but you know that he wouldn't have the same acclamation as a fully limbed person

To put this into even better perspective, a very, very stupid person could try his very best to start a good thread, but it still wouldn't be as good as a post by a halfway intelligent human being. Is that analogy about correct?

Mw and Hw as the average size? They're just about as abnormal as 125. The average size and largest pools of people when you account for weight cutting is 135-155 area which is also why you see the most skilled fighters, most stacked divisions and smallest differences in weight between divisions.

To put this into even better perspective, a very, very stupid person could try his very best to start a good thread, but it still wouldn't be as good as a post by a halfway intelligent human being. Is that analogy about correct?
So that's why you stopped making threads?

So that's why you stopped making threads?

10.jpg

SWEET! Another DJ's wins don't matter or count thread. We totally needed another one of these. Thanks TS! The dozens of these over the last year haven't been enough.
It's important to talk about because these shitty divisions that are over-saturating the shows. We don't need more divisions to help make people exceptional

Flw depth >>>>>>>> hw depth

But keep working on those fake excuses to trash DJ. Maybe one day you guys will come up with one that doesn't come off as embarrassingly pathetic for you.

Flyweight's depth during Fedor's time...was right about 0. Comparing today Flyweights to Fedor's HWs is also incomparable. HW had killers. And we're talking about Pride-Affliction-Strikeforce heavyweights, not the subpar talent that frequented UFC at the time.

Back