DJ vs McGregor @ 145lbs ?

ThrowsAndBows

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If they fought 10x even w/a puncher’s chance I’m not sure Connor beats Mighty Mouse once. In fact I really don’t think Mac’s chances increase much @155lbs.
What do you guys think?

This would look like a high schooler fighting an elementary schooler

imposibru.jpg

And DJ is in my top 3 favorite fighters of all time.

DJ doesnt want to fight any one over 5’4.

Not a good fight, since he still has brain damage from floyd.

Lol any sherbro can win over DJ.

I would agree if DJ's body could be re-sized like a object in MS Paint so his frame would be that of a 145-155lbs, but he's not built for that, he was outsized even at 135 by guys like Cruz, so Conor would make him look like a midget. But in terms of skills yes, if you could put DJ's skills into a 145-155er's body they would beat Conor.

LMAO. Conor already carries Conor Jr around in one arm. He would make a wee boy out of MM. This can't be serious. 5'9 170lber with massive power vs a 3'6 127lber.

Pretty sure DJ loses each time. Would hope odds reflected OP's opinion and would bet heavily on McGregor

If DJ beats Conor, then he beats Stipe (who's even slower) for sure. Weight classes are implemented to protect the big guys

DJ goes in for the single and Conor spends the entire round hopping on one leg raining down hammer fists.

At 140 it would be interesting since Conor would be half dead

DJ has no reach(66") and his most successful distance technique is step in right hands. DJ throws naked rear leg kicks. DJ's clinch doesn't work well against taller opponents and he's too small to maintain top position. DJ would be countered into oblivion.

Both can't make 145.

MM is like 137 pounds. 140 pounds after a holiday meal.

McGregor has gained a noticable amount of muscle since the Aldo fight and he had a hard time making the limit before that.

Back