DJ vs McGregor @ 145lbs ?

If they fought 10x even w/a puncher’s chance I’m not sure Connor beats Mighty Mouse once. In fact I really don’t think Mac’s chances increase much @155lbs.
What do you guys think?

The kid doesn’t want to fight a 135er @ 125, you actually think he’d fight at 145?

MM would be slept with the first punch. We're talking about a massive size advantage here, add in MM struggles with taller fighters and it's a wrap.

DJ’s chin barely survived Dodson

A Conor left would break him in half

That said if DJ had 3 inches and 20 pounds on him he’d be a bad matchup for Conor

McGregor won’t be making 145lb again in his life unless he is unfortunate enough to be diagnosed with terminal cancer or aids.

If they fought 10x even w/a puncher’s chance I’m not sure Connor beats Mighty Mouse once. In fact I really don’t think Mac’s chances increase much @155lbs.
What do you guys think?

I'd put money on both DJ and TJ over Conor at 145

What do you guys think?
Does anybody know how much MM walks around at (weight wise)??. Does he even get up to 155?

DJ won’t even blink at TJ let alone anyone @145, may as well dream about Werdum v. Colby... what r we talking about...? Damn ADD flaring again

AtiCsc4.gif

DJ won't even fight a 135 lber who's willing to come to his weightclass, let alone go up 2 weightclasses.

Those 24 inch pythons... fake wrestling was great during the 80’s into early 2000’s, A+ world class shit talking still hasn’t made it to MMA minus “te American Gangsta”

Back