DJ vs McGregor @ 145lbs ?

T.s is crazy nuts .... and I can't stand the irishman but at 145 he's just TOO big and strong.This is what we call a mismatch and a fight that would never happen--- Conor would just have to touch him once. I mean , how does Dj win?

Why do you hate money bro?

ohhh dude.. I like $$... Sure DJ would be smaller. A LOT smaller but the Odds would be huge ,I imagine. So huge in fact that it would be worth a bet and DJ's Speed would be a major problem for Conor . Dj's grappling as well.

So. When/IF the time ever comes I will Put a 1,000 on DJ if You want to take the bet at Prevailing Odds with the bookies.

Archive this post to remind me IF it ever happens. TJ as well as He also will be an Underdog. Just not as big of one. The Public will turn a 60-40,70-30 bet into 10-12 to 1.

I do like $ and certainly have more than I spend. and NO debt. You?

DJ won't even fight a 135 lber who's willing to come to his weightclass, let alone go up 2 weightclasses.

Lets play pretend for a second.
There would be a difference here in going up to get a nice pay day against Conor.
DJ has nothing to lose (except brain cells) in a Conor fight.
No belt on the line nobody would bet on him to win and again the pay day. Its a win win win for DJ.
Pretty sure he would gain a lot of fans for being bad ass and fighting Conor.
Conor would lose shit loads in this fight how ever, the risk of losing, not defending his belts but fight a small fighter in DJ. I see no Conor upside at all.

That would be ridiculous. Conor would take his head clean off.

Back