DJ’s last 3 “title defenses” have come against Tim Elliot, Wilson Reis, and Ray Borg.

Lutter
Marquardt
Franklin
Henderson
Cote
Leites
Maia
Sonnen

There is no topping that shit list. Franklin and Henderson was decent but nothing fantastic. Add in Okami, Sonnen again, and pre ViTRTor.

Meh.

GSP made a career off of beating one dimensional fighters and FW/LWs. The first person he fought who had some striking skills, was a wrestler, and wasn’t a natural FW/LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.
GSP's done a lot better since that fight than Johnny has.

At least DJ has defended a belt before.
We got some clowns on here calling McGregor the GOAT.
Sure, DJ defends the belt by choosing the easiest oppobents. If he was Conor, he would be stuck in the FW division forever.

Sure, DJ defends the belt by choosing the easiest oppobents. If he was Conor, he would be stuck in the FW division forever.
Like Aldo who some people regarded as the GOAT before his loss to Conor.

Not a Conor fan but he has way better wins than DJ. Who has DJ beaten ? He rules a division which has averaged a quorum of 20-40 fighters in the last years. FW and LW is 2-3 times as bigger.
I agree that those divisions are better, but 11 title defenses in the ufc is quite an accomplishment. Plus he has a few solid wins like Benavidez, Cejudo, and Dodson.

First I love how this thread about DJ but everyone above is battling over gsp and silva haha..hilarious. .secondly nothing wrong with fighting no.1 -5 contenders in your divison. If they earned there shot then come get some is basically what DJ says and does...didn't hear anyone saying shit when rousey was dummying her soft divison. .also it's not his fault those who choose to face him can't compete lol that's on them not DJ..Why should he go and fight guys way bigger then his body type , so he can make fans like T.S happy? ..lol ..he's divison is getting better...cejudo is looking unreal, Wilson reis still beats most guys...Pettis's bro making his way too..it's actually pretty interesting to think of the possible match ups. .hope he does fight TJ at some point and beat him.. just something about TJ I can't stand.. maybe it's his steroid gyno boobs or his super jock mentality. . I dunno him and Cockhold just bug me as people..fighting there pretty good at what they do..but they fucking erk me personalty wise

what's funny is DJ says he will fight TJ, but that isn't going to be his next fight

I wonder who DJ wants to defend against next in the stacked flyweight division??? very exciting, cannot wait to tune in
Maybe it's time to wonder who TJ will defend next in his division.

B-b-b-but he’s the best ever goat fuck the casuals <3 midgets.

He may be good but the dude is beating up nobodies

This exactly. That division represents less than 3% of the adult population.

The biggest GSP dickrider on Sherdog trying to discredit Anderson’s 10 consecutive title defenses with a UFC record 16 fight win streak.

What else is new?

C'mon man...you can't deny that Anderson's record is somewhat padded with bums.

GSP made a career off of beating one dimensional fighters and FW/LWs. The first person he fought who had some striking skills, was a wrestler, and wasn’t a natural FW/LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.
<LikeReally5>

all solid wins, lol at how much you attack DJ now that GSP won his fight.

not even a MM fan, you're just pathetic as fuck.

every champion past or present with a few defenses has some mediocre ones.

you're easily the worst, saltiest, most bitter poster on here.

Not a Conor fan but he has way better wins than DJ. Who has DJ beaten ? He rules a division which has averaged a quorum of 20-40 fighters in the last years. FW and LW is 2-3 times as bigger.

DJ has beaten Torres, Benavidez x2, Cejudo, Horiguchi, Dodson, McCall, and some other solid fighters.

His resume is good, and better than Conor's.

That's a murderers row baybee. Flyweight is full of stone cold assassins. Demetrious faced a murderers row and he took them out one by one.

GSP fought just as many undersized opponents in his title run as Silva did.

GSP had Serra, Penn, and Alves. Silva had Maia, Marquadt, and Cote.

Conor McGregor............oh that's right, he has ZERO title defenses.

Back