Crime Disney sues DeSantis

"I AM ON MY SIDE AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS"
irony-meter.gif

Again, if there's all these folks who "hate" capitalism, which is a childish way to describe one's thoughts towards an economic system but whatever, then show us where they all are. Quote some folks hating the entire economic system on here. You won't, because it's on a real thing except on the very fringe.
To be fair, there is @ferrisjso .

You get humans through reproductive heterosexual sex. Disney supports the end of that through support for LGBT propaganda and the undermining of parental rights.
So you're afraid of catching the gay bug?

Should be a slam dunk case, especially with all the remarks on the record from Desantis stating exactly why they were fucking with specifically Disney
Will see. Taking away a benefit noone else has made in the days before the changes in the board... it becomes much more complex imo

Will see. Taking away a benefit noone else has made in the days before the changes in the board... it becomes much more complex imo
Well when DeSantis replaced teh board, he gave all his donors or friends of Donors he put on the new board a big fat raise.
The crazy part is the Moms for Threesome lady is still on the board even after she supports dont Say Gay unless its you and your husband's side piece than it aint Gay!. Rumors around Florida is the Zieglers like to Swap with other couples, the fact DeSantis has not fired her, makes me think they got some Dirt on Meatball Ron and Casey. Maybe she has seen Ron's meatballs.

Well when DeSantis replaced teh board, he gave all his donors or friends of Donors he put on the new board a big fat raise.
The crazy part is the Moms for Threesome lady is still on the board even after she supports dont Say Gay unless its you and your husband's side piece than it aint Gay!. Rumors around Florida is the Zieglers like to Swap with other couples, the fact DeSantis has not fired her, makes me think they got some Dirt on Meatball Ron and Casey. Maybe she has seen Ron's meatballs.
I have no idea about that or the legality. But this isn't cut and dry by any means. Likely looked at legally beforehand. Will see

Back