Disney is dying

You don't want to know lol

I do. I currently am thinking they are similar to a once were punks but with shittier music and fashion.

I don't know if I can spot an elder emo of the bat but I know once were punks and former hardcores when I see them. The hardest to spot are former rudies unless they happen to have a band shirt or checker tats

Emos were after my time (punk ska era) and I couldn't tell them apart from goths when they were young and current let alone now.

I do. I currently am thinking they are similar to a once were punks but with shittier music and fashion.

I don't know if I can spot an elder emo of the bat but I know once were punks and former hardcores when I see them. The hardest to spot are former rudies unless they happen to have a band shirt or checker tats

Emos were after my time (punk ska era) and I couldn't tell them apart from goths when they were young and current let alone now.
They're basically adults who were once emo in their younger years but never grew out of it. Just think of what emos looked like 20 years ago and then imagine what a 40+ year old looks like with that same style.

As happy as I would be if Disney gets smacked down a couple financial tiers I very highly doubt that will happen. If nothing else they will go on to make money, albeit less than before, and continue to wonder why their recent movies are all getting bashed by critics.

I think you're kidding.

But Ive actually heard repeatedly "science is woke"
and since math and numeracy is science of numbers...

They don't like Arabic numerals.

They think using Arabic numbers means you support Hamas.

Back