Dillashaw’s team wants rematch with Cruz next

Tj wants to fight like by summer time I think. Rivera/moraes are booked a few months from now I think...so they won’t be available. That leaves cruz Cody and assuncao. I guess give it to Cruz and Cody can fight lineker. Not sure what the hell assuncao does unless Cody will fight him
I think Assuncao is deserving but no one wants to see him fight

I think Assuncao is deserving but no one wants to see him fight

Assuncao needs a clear defining win over an elite fighter. Every time he beats a top 10 fighter its a boring ass fight where he eeks out a victory.

If Garbrandt doesn't get the title shot, which he shouldnt,, Assuncao vs Garbrandt makes sense.

Also Cruz vs Dillashaw would be solid. Winner faces either Moraes vs Rivera winner or Garbrandt vs Assuncao/Lineker/Kelleher winner. If Garbrandt stops pouting and fights someone

Ludwig thinks UFC wants Garbrandt as champion or something. Both him and DJ seem okay with July.

It makes more sense than an immediate rematch with Cody. Cruz won a very close decision against him

Jimmie is the only guy that really deserves it and he's already booked, so why not?

imo out of available guys Cruz makes the most sense.

Assuncao needs a clear defining win over an elite fighter. Every time he beats a top 10 fighter its a boring ass fight where he eeks out a victory.

If Garbrandt doesn't get the title shot, which he shouldnt,, Assuncao vs Garbrandt makes sense.

Also Cruz vs Dillashaw would be solid. Winner faces either Moraes vs Rivera winner or Garbrandt vs Assuncao/Lineker/Kelleher winner. If Garbrandt stops pouting and fights someone

agreed

Tj wants to fight like by summer time I think. Rivera/moraes are booked a few months from now I think...so they won’t be available. That leaves cruz Cody and assuncao. I guess give it to Cruz and Cody can fight lineker. Not sure what the hell assuncao does unless Cody will fight him
Assuncao v Dodson would be interesting and they've never fought before.

Like others said they really should scrap Rivera/moraes and give Rivera his shot till cruz can get a win.

Dilly getting ko'd by Garbrandt would be funny af.
It could happen. Not counting out Cruz coming back and beating them either lol. Those 3 are pretty interchangeable, if not Cruz being a step behind right now

When is the chap who made Aljo dab fighting again?

Let's us all use this as another paradoxical reason to hate MM.

imagine if the judges hadn't fucked up tj/cruz tj would have the sickest record rn

barao x2
cruz
assuncao
lineker
cody

imagine if the judges hadn't fucked up tj/cruz tj would have the sickest record rn

barao x2
cruz
assuncao
lineker
cody
Funny, things probably would have gone differently if TJ won,
Something like:
Barao- TJ wins title
Soto
Barao
Cruz
Cruz
Faber
Garbrandt

If TJ had the decision against Cruz, the UFC would probably want a rematch, which I think TJ would win. They'd then probably want TJ to fight Urijah to sell as a master vs. apprentice, and TJ would probably destroy him worse than Cruz did. After that, they'd set up TJ vs Cody as TAMs new hope. If TJ managed to win again, he'd either be campaigning against MM with undeniable credentials, or avenging against Assuncao or something

he would but he would get hurt as soon as he started training. Cruz is more unreliable than Cain and that says a fuckin lot.
I feel you but Cruz would at least accept a fight and then probably later back out. I feel like Cain just hasn’t been taking fights to even back out of since the Browne fight even though I know he is close to taking one now supposedly...

Good fight. Would rather see DJ superfight.

I'd like to see this rematch. Cruz is a smart fighter and definitely learned from the first fight, but TJ is getting better and better. I favor TJ in the rematch but I hope Cruz wins.

Yeah, I'd rather see the DJ fight, but if Dana's gonna be a dick about it and put the fight on hold then I'd like to see TJ avenge this loss while the gettin's still good. Meanwhile MM can knock off another contender and we can look at the super fight again for the end of the year.

TJ didn't lose.

It was judge's fault.

If Cruz wins, they could book the rematch I've always wanted to see:

Though honestly, they should've made this fight after Cruz defeated Faber in 2016.

Back