Dillashaw’s team wants rematch with Cruz next

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
gettyimages-505444614.jpg

Ludwig has a backup plan for Dillashaw and that is defending the belt against Cruz in a rematch.

"What’s Cruz’s situation, now? For me, personally, I would like to see that [rematch]".

http://www.ibtimes.com/if-demetriou...aws-coach-wants-dominick-cruz-rematch-2665517

cruz will not come back... that ship has sailed a long time ago.

Good rematch. First was close and could have gone either way... Let TJ get that one back... and then Garbrandt is waiting to Get Them Hands!!!

Anything but the Necktats rematch right away.

Yeah, I'd rather see the DJ fight, but if Dana's gonna be a dick about it and put the fight on hold then I'd like to see TJ avenge this loss while the gettin's still good. Meanwhile MM can knock off another contender and we can look at the super fight again for the end of the year.

TJ needs to avenge to cement his 135 legacy. He beats cruz convincingly, he’s GOAT 135’er. Period.

gettyimages-505444614.jpg

Ludwig has a backup plan for Dillashaw and that is defending the belt against Cruz in a rematch.

"What’s Cruz’s situation, now? For me, personally, I would like to see that [rematch]".

http://www.ibtimes.com/if-demetriou...aws-coach-wants-dominick-cruz-rematch-2665517

Although I would like to see the rematch too I need to see where Cruz is in the division. Theyre gonna match him up with Assuncao or Rivera next. Maybe even moraes. Btw, I dont think TJ is interested. TJ said hes gonna let Cruz wait before a ts basically just for revenge for making him wait for a rematch that never happened to him in the end.

This is definitely the fight I want to see next at 135, but it just feels wrong having Cruz go from pulling out against Rivera to TS.

Good rematch. First was close and could have gone either way... Let TJ get that one back... and then Garbrandt is waiting to Get Them Hands!!!
Not too soon for Garbrandt tho, he got KO'd by Van Damme not too long ago.

Honestly think Cody will be champ again by sometime in 2019

The UFC need to stop being cheap and pay DJ for being one of the most active champions of all time.This is his opportunity to really show the world how good he is, and TJ's opportunity to become the second two weight world champion and they're not making it because he's asking too much? Come on. This is bullshit.

I still have hope that this will happen but really it's not looking great.

Sounds good, atleast he isn’t calling out guys in the flyweight division anymore. Call out Max Holloway!

I believed TJ won the first Cruz fight so a rematch would be great.

However since losing the title to Cody what has Cruz done? Pulled out of a fight with Rivera i believe.

In that regard he is kind of in the same situation as Cody in terms of not doing anything since losing the title but getting a rematch.

Sucks that so many especially in BW bust their ass and others can get title shots based on their past or their names but I still understand its a business.

TJ needs to avenge to cement his 135 legacy. He beats cruz convincingly, he’s GOAT 135’er. Period.
He's already GOAT 135er period. Cruz lost convincingly and held up a division for 4 years with injuries.

I think Cody has some work to do before getting a rematch.

He didn’t defend the belt and was brutally finished early in the tj fight.

Want this to happen only to see Cruz win, fight Cody next and lose, Cody and TJ fight and TJ win

Pretty Sure Cruz would take the rematch in heartbeat if offered. {<huh}
he would but he would get hurt as soon as he started training. Cruz is more unreliable than Cain and that says a fuckin lot.

Back