Dillashaw’s team wants rematch with Cruz next

I still don't buy Cruz's running conservative style as a win in the last TJ fight.

I actually had Cruz winning their first fight but TJ has wanted revenge so I say go for it but Id prefer Cruz fight someone else first to see where hes at currently.

Well he's gotta fight someone, as he's beaten Assunscao, Lineker, Garbrandt, it should be Cruz but if not I'd like to see him fight the winner of Marlon Moraes vs Jimmie Rivera.

Assuncao should get the shot and then Rivera/moraes winner. Or Cody if he’ll man up and fight someone like lineker.

Cruz is MIA

Assuncao should get the shot and then Rivera/moraes winner. Or Cody if he’ll man up and fight someone like lineker.

Cruz is MIA
Assuncao is in a weird spot. He's 1 and 1 with TJ, but it was a controversial win followed by a clear loss. If Assuncao wants a TS, he needs to knock off another heavy contender like Cruz, Garbrant, or Rivera.

Assuncao is in a weird spot. He's 1 and 1 with TJ, but it was a controversial win followed by a clear loss. If Assuncao wants a TS, he needs to knock off another heavy contender like Cruz, Garbrant, or Rivera.
Tj wants to fight like by summer time I think. Rivera/moraes are booked a few months from now I think...so they won’t be available. That leaves cruz Cody and assuncao. I guess give it to Cruz and Cody can fight lineker. Not sure what the hell assuncao does unless Cody will fight him

Tj wants to fight like by summer time I think. Rivera/moraes are booked a few months from now I think...so they won’t be available. That leaves cruz Cody and assuncao. I guess give it to Cruz and Cody can fight lineker. Not sure what the hell assuncao does unless Cody will fight him
And that's what I mean by a weird spot. I think Assuncao actually has more of a claim to a TS than Cody, so Cody's in no position to turn him down. I'd rather see Garbrandt fight Lineker, but Assuncao deserves a contender fight.

And that's what I mean by a weird spot. I think Assuncao actually has more of a claim to a TS than Cody, so Cody's in no position to turn him down. I'd rather see Garbrandt fight Lineker, but Assuncao deserves a contender fight.
Agreed, if assuncao doesn’t get it cruz should. If Cruz can’t TJ gotta sit and wait for moraes or Rivera. Cody don’t deserve a rematch right away. Neither does Cruz really, but the Cruz tj fight 2 years ago was razor thin close.

Cruz doesn't deserve jack shit

Dude is injury prone and I dont want him as champion

I would kill for a TJ vs Faber fight. Cut off the head and demoralize the entire gym, and knock out each one that tries to avenge him.

Cruz is healing up his arm started full training again which is a good sign in the right direction

I'm fine with a cruz rematch if they don't do the MM fight. TJ's earned that belt and the first fight was super close. Give TJ a chance to get that one back if that's what he wants.

The salt that would ensue if Dom beat TJ once more lol. Jimmy should get the first shot though.

Give Dillashaw the chance to revenge his close split decision lost, also it's very good for a co-main in a UFC PPV.

Honestly think Cody will be champ again by sometime in 2019
Maybe, but i dont think he'll ever be a long reigning champ unless he mixes up his game, starts using more wrestling. His chin is a little suspect as well, Cruz stunned him mildly a few times with jabs and TJ put him out.

Might as well. Cruz has name value and won the last fight so it's worthwhile. In the meantime, the UFC really needs to push that Rivera vs Moraes fight because the winner of that will be a very worthy contender but no one knows who those guys are. It's ridiculous to think Rivera is on a 20 fight win streak and hasn't even co-main evented a card yet... this failure in marketing is why the UFC has no stars left

Necktats needs some wins. Either Cruz or the winner of Rivera x Moraes. Infact I wouodnt be upset if the UFC swapped Rivera for Cody in that fight, and Rivera fights TJ.

Back