Die Hard vs. Rambo: First Blood vs. Under Seige : Better action movie ?

Die Hard just gets me.

However, while the fourth one wasn't bad, this last one was bloody awful... Like top ten worst movies I've ever seen.

Die Hard easy and it's not even my favorite one in the series. He did it all barefoot!

I HATE Steven Seagal but I voted for Under Seige. I fucking loved that movie growing up. I also loved Die Hard but not as much. I never cared for Rambo.

Also, Under Siege was also one of the movies that was released while I was "maturing" and that Erika Eleniak cake scene was a big part of my maturing phase.

It's just First Blood, not Rambo: First Blood drrp.

Die Hard

Die Hard.

If With A Vengeance was in the poll, it wouldn't be close.

Die Hard easy.

If it weren't for Segal, Under Siege would get a lot more votes.

First, as much as I admire Stallone as a bad ass action hero and filmmaker, and I never really bought Willis as an action hero, Die Hard is a better movie, in more merit to the director than Willis by the way.

Second, Rambo II was better than the first one

Third, Under Siege?? what the fuck??

First, as much as I admire Stallone as a bad ass action hero and filmmaker, and I never really bought Willis as an action hero, Die Hard is a better movie, in more merit to the director than Willis by the way.

Third, Under Siege?? what the fuck??

That is the point of Die hard. it's why it's so fucking good.

McClane isn't some rioded up super soldier, he's a normal cop thrown into a crazy situation and making shit up as best as he can. He gets his ass kicked for 2 hours. Hell, he runs around looking for shoes since he's tired of walking on broken glass.

The later movies, forget all that shit. McClane turns into an action hero, leaping off of buildings and flinging motorcycles at helicopters. But the first Die hard is amazing.

3013583_o.gif

I think a lot of Sherpups are too young to remember how big of a deal First Blood was.

Die Hard vs. Rambo: First Blood vs. Under Seige : Better action movie ?

This isn't even a fair fight. Only 1 movie has this man:

Hans-Gruber-Alan-Rickman.gif

Die Hard wins via 1st round rear naked Hans.

I went with Die Hard because it had some wild ass action scenes in it and even Bruce Willis could not lessen the movies' awesomeness.

First Blood was pretty good, and Imma let you finish this thread, but the first Die Hard movie was the best action movie of all time

First Blood would've been perfect if they had ended it like this.

Fuck all those sequels.

Back