Die Hard vs. Rambo: First Blood vs. Under Seige : Better action movie ?

Best Xmas movie of all time, Die Hard. Such a great movie

"Welcome to the party pal"

Die Hard.

Under Siege is a can compared to those two movies.

Die Hard shits on those movies, but people are giving Under Siege a bum rap. It's a very fun movie.

die hard. though rambo 1st blood is nice....

Heat > Die Hard > Rambo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seagull

Discounted under sige,that's third place easily.so it comes down to die hard and first blood,and dammit I can't pick one over the other!

I went with Die Hard because when McClain was whoopin' @$$ he'd talk smack!
"You're screaming like your brother did when I killed him!"

[Pedant Mode]"You should have heard your brother squeel when I broke his fucking neck!"[/Pedant Mode]:icon_lol:

under siege due to the cake scene. or was that under siege 2?

Poll should have been Die Hard vs Predator

Seriously Die Hard is a fucking masterpiece

Die Hard was the more landmark film chartering more spin-offs in the genre (Under Siege), I have an understanding to why people voted for it. I thought Die Hard would be winning by a larger margin.

I voted First Blood though because I enjoyed it more. I have always been a more of a Rambo fan than a McClane fan.

Die Hard shits on those movies, but people are giving Under Siege a bum rap. It's a very fun movie.

Under Siege deserves a better fate imho.

It should be in a poll with something like Sudden Death or Passenger 57.

I could have killed them all, I could have killed you. In town you're the law out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

where the guns at Juliet where the guns!

Rambo had much more depth than die hard.
Rambo first, die hard second and under siege third.

Rambo is a MUCH bigger badass than John McClain.

This thread made me look it up to see if the title of "First Blood" got changed somewhere along the line. I'm assumed it wasn't just that "Part 2" was missing.

Back