Die Hard vs. Rambo: First Blood vs. Under Seige : Better action movie ?

Amazing

Totally
Reaction score
I got Die Hard winning this by a considerable margin, but let's see lol.

Unfortunately that's the only Bruce Willis movie I like lol. Stallone and Segal are more badass at action movies than Willis IMHO...

Under Siege??

It's a pretty good action flick but doesn't belong in the same category as Die Hard and First Blood.

I abstain.

Die Hard v First Blood is unfair.

I vote Under Siege for 3rd place though.

While Die Hard is very awesome I gave it to First Blood by a bit. I pity the fool who votes Under Siege.

Now Under Siege 2 maybe.

Last edited:
Die Hard is not only the greatest action movie of ever. it may be one of the greatest movies ever made.

First Blood is the best movie out of the bunch.

Die Hard created a whole genre ("Die Hard on a <fill in the blank>") that has lasted 25yrs.

Die Hard all the way. Must have seen a it 1000 times over the years. Had one of the GOAT movie quotes of all time too.

i wonder if anyone will vote under siege and really mean it.

Rambo is close to my heart but Die Hard tho

first blood for me. question for TS: if die hard was your only favourite bruce willis movie, does that mean you don't like pulp fiction?

I went with Die Hard because when McClain was whoopin' @$$ he'd talk smack!
"You're screaming like your brother did when I killed him!"

Under siege. Bwhahaha

Original die hard is the best action flick of all time. If we were comparing series, I might have to say Rambo

Pure action it's Die Hard. First Blood is a great drama with some action scenes.

cant vote,but Die Hard

Die Hard is at least one of the 5 best pure action films of all time (Terminator 2,Predator,Aliens are up there)

Hate having to pick against Seagal, but if Die Hard is in an action poll, then I'm voting for Die Hard.

But Under Siege is easily the best of the "Die Hard on a" movies to follow in its wake. Andrew Davis is a fantastic director and Tommy Lee Jones was amazing as Strannix.

I really love first blood and its so hard to pick against it, but Stallone's terrible emotional breakdown scene at the end hands the victory to Die Hard.

Back