Did something horrible happen to Uriah Hall?

About time that dude gets the axe. Right before his last unimpressive win he went 0-3, now can’t make weight in the co-headliner? I have no clue how he is the #11 MW.....that fluke KO of Gegard really goes a long way I guess.
Fluke tko

They should weight the fighters during camp and on fight night, and re establish all weight classes according to the natural weight of fighters (minus some tolerence so they can put more weight during their everyday life).
This is why I don't follow much of those weight classes under LHW, it's full of fighters who cut weight in order to get a size advantage.

With that said, Jon Jones, Gus, Cormier, Rumble, would belong to their true weight class, HW

And 205 would be Rockhold, Romero etc.

All you need to do is move everyone up one weight class and then do random weigh ins during camp. 10Lb fluctuation either side of bout weight is fine, any more is not acceptable.

She must’ve seent Hall coming out the sauna.

She caught accidentally caught a glimpse of his massive cock in the shower.

tenor.gif

most of you are shitty people. he's in the hospital for kidney shit, nothing to be fucking disparaging over.

According to Helwani he fainted on his way down to weigh-in and is believed to have had a seizure

Hall had a nightmare where he had to fight

JIXtB2i.png

So he pulled a Larry David with the faint.

Last edited:
I have no clue how he is the #11 MW
Just look at the guys below him.

Vitor is #12
Jotko, the guy Hall just beat, is #13

Yes - a win over Moose goes pretty long way when you're below the top 10 simply because the competition at those ranks also have many recent losses and no huge recent wins.

Last edited:
When i see someone say on social media" thoughts and prayers" for ANYTHING i automaticly think fuck you.

PVZ is just an attention ...

so ignore her
she'll say anything
probably wasn't even there

but it seems he had a real bad weight cut
don't think he has missed weight before though... not sure
She' hott though. I didn't read anything she wrote just looked at her pic.

Easy solution.. They should do weigh ins 2 hours before the fight...

lol - no.

People need to eat and drink before they fight and most don't want to maintain a pinpoint weight while doing so. There's a one pounds allowance, so how would we allow people to freely consume food and drink before a fight but still maintain a weight class? Arbitrarily raise it to a five pound allowance because now it is right before the fight?

Well, you already have a problem with ticket sales because they're 'subject to change', but the thing is, except for wild outliers like Shamrock / Kimbo, most fights are cancelled well before the bout, and at the very least a day before because of weigh ins (also allowing time to negotiate a payment penalty or a new weight class agreement between camps). If you move it to directly before the fight, you're going to have people driving out there, expecting a fight, only to hear it was cancelled for... what? A guy was a pound over? Two pounds? People can swallow hearing about an injury, but if they drive all the way out there and are hearing that two pounds is keeping them from seeing a bout they paid for, well, that's a whole series of fan backlashes you don't want to deal with.

Also, scales vary wildly - even expensive ones. So, if a guy has to weigh in 2 hours before a fight, and his hotel scale had him within a variance of the weight, and he continues to drink some water (y'know, because he's about to have a literal fist fight), but it turns out the scale was off 1 3/4lbs, what do you do with that guy? He can say, "man, it is less than two pounds, I can cut that if you give me 30 minutes", so they alter the bout order on the fly and give the guy time to jog around the arena in a sauna suit so he can lose the weight. Well, then you have the rest of the roster bitching that this guy got to come in heavy and sweat out the weight. You also have an increased risk of a concussion because this guy is dehydrated and a the likelihood his fight will drag because he's tired from jogging the weight off hours before his fight - for what? Because his hotel scale offered the acceptable variance that most scales share with one another?

Pffft paige van zant

"Omg look at me guys....hall's weight cut was the worst thing I'VE ever seen"
<36>
Always makes it about her
....This chick is the cringe to the max...She should worry less about her hair and more about her fighting skills...She has officially replaced Josh Koscheck as the fighter I most like to see get murked

Hall had a nightmare where he had to fight

JIXtB2i.png

So he pulled a Larry David with the feint.
Yeah, his coach said to use his speed and movement to get Vitor to bite on his “feint” and poor Uriah heard “faint”.

You can't drop a "Scariest thing I've ever seen" and not provide a shred of detail

WTF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back