Did Rogan really call Francis Ngannou a one in a million athlete?

It’s pretty crazy how everyone talks shit on a guy who is just doing his job.
Well, it’s better if you can keep people believing you, as a promoter.
If your realtor is touring you through houses and he tells you that each one of them is the greatest house of all time, is he being a good salesman?

He is if he is selling houses. If everyone thinks he is an idiot, then he is a bad salesman.

MMA fans are very insecure about the fact the level of athleticism and talent on display is generally much lower than it is more established, popular sports. Either that or they are just completely ignorant to it, like Rogan.

Ngannou is 30 something nightclub bouncer who impresses clueless UFC drones because he's got big muscles and looks the part. That is it.

If you want to compare other big guys in sport then go watch any top flight rugby, NFL or NBA game and every guy playing will be a vastly superior athlete to Ngannou, or anyone else in the UFC heavyweight division for that matter.

MMA fans are very insecure about the fact the level of athleticism and talent on display is generally much lower than it is more established, popular sports. Either that or they are just completely ignorant to it, like Rogan.

Ngannou is 30 something nightclub bouncer who impresses clueless UFC drones because he's got big muscles and looks the part. That is it.

If you want to compare other big guys in sport then go watch any top flight rugby, NFL or NBA game and every guy playing will be a vastly superior athlete to Ngannou, or anyone else in the UFC heavyweight division for that matter.
Who gives a shit. They would all get beat down.

Also, you're wrong. Ngannou is definitely a special athlete.

I, for one, am STOKED to listen to Rogan's next mma chat/post fight podcast, haha

Well, it’s better if you can keep people believing you, as a promoter.
If your realtor is touring you through houses and he tells you that each one of them is the greatest house of all time, is he being a good salesman?

He is if he is selling houses. If everyone thinks he is an idiot, then he is a bad salesman.
Well he is a salesman and he hypes what is for sale. When it’s Conor he hyped Conor, and Ronda got a turn and Brock and now Ngannou. These people all had something special and his bosses wanted him to push them so he did. He doesn’t say it about “every house”. Just the special ones.

Well he is a salesman and he hypes what is for sale. When it’s Conor he hyped Conor, and Ronda got a turn and Brock and now Ngannou. These people all had something special and his bosses wanted him to push them so he did. He doesn’t say it about “every house”. Just the special ones.
Ok. Well, ya I was exaggerating. But throw Machida and Houston Alexander in there along with a whole bunch of lesser hyperbole, and it’s no wonder many people don’t not take him seriously. You can sell without looking so foolish, and I think it works better.

Why do people buy the Rogan hype? The dude works for the UFC and Dana prob throws him some cash to suck some dink on his podcast. Don't believe Dana's Lies or Joe's lies.

Barao is p4p greatest fighter ever, Jones is p4p greatest fighter ever, Aldo is p4p greatest fighter ever, Mighty Mouse is p4p greatest fighter ever. He has said this all in the past 2 years, and once they lose then he just moves on to the next and calls them the p4p greatest fighter ever o_Oo_Oo_O I don't take him seriously at all.

Ngannou is very very very raw, he is nowhere near a complete anything, let alone being one in a million.

Also Rogan said last night "Ngannou is the hardest punching human ever in history". What a load of nonsense, Bull. For that to be accurate.. every single person on planet earth would have had to hit that silly punch machine for this statement to be accurate. So Deontay Wilder has been to the UFC performance place and punched it has he? bullshit. In fact Butterbean and Lennox Lewis was measured over 15 years ago and had a higher PPI than 129,000, so please please stop Rogan, just stop.

I'd love Wilder to go and punch their silly machine and make Dana and Rogan stand there and watch LMAO, it would be so epic lol.

v0065_s-200x150.gif
20071018151930-0-728.jpg

well.
there are around 3.5 billion men on the planet.
I would say that there are less than 3,500 men on the planet more gifted than Francis.
Rogan might have been playing it safe, even.

I feel like people are acting as if there are only a few million people on the planet. Dude is still really green if you think about it. It's not like he has been training since he was a kid like most of the elite fighters. I don't think he's hit his ceiling yet.

More like 1 / 10,000 and that's almost purely because of his size

He probably thinks he is a one in a million athlete because the majority of HW's in the UFC are between the ages of 35-45 and have physiques that look like my dad (retired and 55).

Vintage Cuck Rogan fantasy.

To my knowledge, he called him "once in a million athlete".

Back