Did Rogan really call Francis Ngannou a one in a million athlete?

Honest question. Where did Oezdemir and Ngannou come from? It seems to be they appeared in top5/top10 out of thin air. Were they products of the UFC hype machine or did they make their way to the top legitimately? One day I was looking at the top10 and I don't see their names, the next they they are in top 5. What did I miss?

Interesting that Stipe was not given a performance bonus??????? I mean with Rogan hyping this one in a million guy and Stipe being an underdog and all. DC finishes his one in a thousand guy and gets a bonus. I guess Dana has shown his contempt in not getting his new ultra commercial, exciting champion that he creams in his jeans over. Man, Dana must be pissed off.

there are almost 7 billion people in the world

he is clearly atleast one in a million

As people have said, Joe is paid to hype the guys. More so, he is a genuine fan of fighting, he gets carried away and excited, just like us.

Only difference is, he is paid handsomely for his opinions and conjecture, we post ours on sherdog forums.

Who’s the real idiot?

rogan likes big/quick feels. like mcdonald's of feels
I'm just waiting patiently for him to get a heart attack before he's 60 after eating all that oil because "doctors are wrong" lol

well.
there are around 3.5 billion men on the planet.
I would say that there are less than 3,500 men on the planet more gifted than Francis.
Rogan might have been playing it safe, even.

Joke, right?
Don't confuse the ability to punch people into other worlds with athleticism. They might be related but not strictly. Tank Abbott was a killer and was a decent athlete at best.

Please note that Brock Lesnar was referred to as a freak of nature by Ufc standards and yet was a below average athlete in the Nfl.

NBAers, NFLers, olympic caliber track and field athletes, wrestlers and judokas are on average more gifted that Ngannou. And who knows how many others among top sportsmen.

I thought he said something much more ridiculous. Didn't he say, "Is this guy even human? Is he real?" Or something like that before the fight?

It's ridiculous, but MMA fans love that stuff.

The guy is embarrassing with his hyperbole. I understand it’s his job. But, come on, man.

Dude KOs a cpl elite UFC fighters, and he’s one in a million. So, what does that make Stipe...

One in a billion ???

I predicted Stipe would break the record before he even won the belt. But, I wasn’t saying he was one in a million.

It’s like he has no fuckin brain, or filter on his mouth. Try keeping it real, ffs.

q6vCApt.gif
I mean Stipe now has the record for most UFC HW title defenses ever, so maybe. Not to mention athletics is only one factor in success alongside skill, game plan and even some luck, so maybe he was lesser in athletics but still superior in the rest

The fight was about control. If stipe punches himself out to the point of exhaustion also then he cant get the td next round he leaves himself susceptible to anything.

It was a masterful performance and a showcase of high fight IQ
v0065_s-200x150.gif

Joe’s losing it guys, thats all

The dude does like two podcasts a day. Hes literally on mic listening to himself talk all day everyday.

He just says whatever anymore and goes on crazy rants and off tangent anymore during broadcasts. He needs to step down already

It was bad enough when he drooled over Ronda’s nuts.

Yet, Stipe still couldn't finish him after Ngannou was nearly dead from exhaustion. Whats that say about him ?[/QUOTE
Stipe was very tired too you know and in the later rounds he was so in control he was just playing it safe so nothing stupid happened.

Rogan says lots of things it's best to ignore 99 percent of it

I saw no athleticism last night, zero. It looked like a bodybuilding contest starting round 2 and by 4th round when Francis' hands dropped it was more like a stroll on muscle beach.

Props to Stipe
As soon as I heard that
I know it was over for Francis

The guy is embarrassing with his hyperbole. I understand it’s his job. But, come on, man.

Dude KOs a cpl elite UFC fighters, and he’s one in a million. So, what does that make Stipe...

One in a billion ???

I predicted Stipe would break the record before he even won the belt. But, I wasn’t saying he was one in a million.

It’s like he has no fuckin brain, or filter on his mouth. Try keeping it real, ffs.

q6vCApt.gif
There are 7 billion people in the world. 1 in a million is not all that crazy

Funny how people shit on Joe for hyping the fights. Joe and his 20-25 million dgaf.

Back