Did Michael Bisping take a dive for the GSP fight?

Yep, that guy probably just started watching MMA because of Conor and didn't see GSP's previous fights. GSP has always been dangerous everywhere. I said before the fight that GSP would have repeated success with his overhand right, a punch he is pretty good at and Bisping is vulnerable to.
Dude signed up in 2010.
He is just oblivious in general.

Getting out boxed by GSP of all people who pretty much has a jab and a superman punch in his stand up arsenal, just super strange.

This statement, wow, you really don't know what you are talking about are you?

<6>

GSP regularly out struck his opponents in his title reign. Why are you suprised he did it to Bisping?

It's like everyone forgot how good GSP was, holy shit.

Uh GSP is a good striker. That was his base before he somehow became one of the best wrestlers in MMA

Not enough shitty posters get reported these days. The boards have gone to shit

Bisping is a really good fighter and I respect his all around skills and toughness. That being said, he's one of the worst fighters GSP has ever faced. GSP beat more elite fighters than anyone. It wasn't surprising when he couldn't finish most of them. Jon Jones hasn't finished a top fighter in his division since 2011. I never saw people saying things about Jon Jones not finishing people probably because they had other things to say about him. It goes to show you that people will find any reason to hate on someone, even a guy like GSP.

Ive always liked watching Bisping fight. He is somewhere between a journeyman and a champion. Not the best by any means but has heart and stamina second to none. Not to mention confidence. It does seem like he and Weidman have gotten noticeably slower in their old age. A bunch of these guys need to hang it up, unless they are really in need of cash. Louzon, Diego, Bisping , Matt Brown and many others have virtually no chance at winning a title. Weidman might have one more shot if he hand picks the right fights. Its sad watching once greats get their ass beat by guys they would have killed in their prime.

GSP regularly out struck his opponents in his title reign. Why are you suprised he did it to Bisping?

It's like everyone forgot how good GSP was, holy shit.
Most of the fans following the UFC now werent even following it when GSP reigned. Conor brought alot of retarded casuals to the sport.

He got his ass kicked, "fairly and squarely." I picked Bisping by UD and lost big. GSP is just a phenomenal athlete.

So i re watched the fight like 5 times already and its just making me laugh every time. here you have a guy nicknamed "blanket" or "pillow fists" who hasn't fought in 4 years and hasn't gotten a KO or knockdown in god knows how much longer, yet he is outstriking a guy who has been known as a very good fighter on his feet with superb footwork yet somehow we saw none of it?

Bisping somehow came in super slow, and was winging shots were he almost looked like Hendo out there... Getting out boxed by GSP of all people who pretty much has a jab and a superman punch in his stand up arsenal, just super strange.

I dunno, im just saying, ive never seen bisping have an easier fight yet ive never seen him look worse then he did vs someone who is a non threat to him on the feet.
See the average MMA fan cannot see this reality. They just don't understand it so don't expect them to. You are seeing things what the average MMA fan with an IQ of a mosquito is not capable of seeing. You understand the strategy that was deployed here and it was brilliant. Have we EVER, FUCKING EVER seen Bisping fight like this? No. So naturally those who know his history question his honesty in this fight.

Is TS just a casual 14yo that, for some weird reason, purchased a seven year old sherdog account with his lunch money?

Or is he just a troll?

Or is he just a retard?

It's a mystery.

I don't think anything was off with the fight, but I do wonder why a guy with Bisping's cardio didn't constantly press forward like a Diaz brother does. GSP, fighting off a long layoff and moving up a weight, was dictating the pace. People have wisely mentioned that the threat of GSP's takedowns opens up his standup, but why would Bisping need to worry about that? Wouldn't a guy with Bisping's cardio and ability to scramble to his feet want GSP wasting energy on takedowns and struggling to keep Bisping from popping back to his feet?

Back