Did Michael Bisping take a dive for the GSP fight?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So i re watched the fight like 5 times already and its just making me laugh every time. here you have a guy nicknamed "blanket" or "pillow fists" who hasn't fought in 4 years and hasn't gotten a KO or knockdown in god knows how much longer, yet he is outstriking a guy who has been known as a very good fighter on his feet with superb footwork yet somehow we saw none of it?

Bisping somehow came in super slow, and was winging shots were he almost looked like Hendo out there... Getting out boxed by GSP of all people who pretty much has a jab and a superman punch in his stand up arsenal, just super strange.

I dunno, im just saying, ive never seen bisping have an easier fight yet ive never seen him look worse then he did vs someone who is a non threat to him on the feet.

dont be silly.

gsp is just that much better than bisping in all aspects of mma.

I’m fairly certain Bisping isn’t the “take a dive” type of guy. GSP was just flat out better than him.

So i re watched the fight like 5 times already and its just making me laugh every time. here you have a guy nicknamed "blanket" or "pillow fists" who hasn't fought in 4 years and hasn't gotten a KO or knockdown in god knows how much longer, yet he is outstriking a guy who has been known as a very good fighter on his feet with superb footwork yet somehow we saw none of it?

Bisping somehow came in super slow, and was winging shots were he almost looked like Hendo out there... Getting out boxed by GSP of all people who pretty much has a jab and a superman punch in his stand up arsenal, just super strange.

I dunno, im just saying, ive never seen bisping have an easier fight yet ive never seen him look worse then he did vs someone who is a non threat to him on the feet.

To say GSP is not a threat on the feet is to say you have no idea of his abilities or his career. Nobody called GSP "Pillow Fists", he was criticized for not USING his fists, not for not being good or powerful with them.

hamilton_01.jpg

Michael Bisping is probably the last high profile fighter in the world I'd ask to take a dive based on what I know of his character.

To say GSP is not a threat on the feet is to say you have no idea of his abilities or his career. Nobody called GSP "Pillow Fists", he was criticized for not USING his fists, not for not being good or powerful with them.

Yep, that guy probably just started watching MMA because of Conor and didn't see GSP's previous fights. GSP has always been dangerous everywhere. I said before the fight that GSP would have repeated success with his overhand right, a punch he is pretty good at and Bisping is vulnerable to.

Yes.
Bisping was paid a sum of 5 shillings for losing to GSP by RNC.

It's not surprising that GSP hits harder at MW. It's also the shots that you don't see coming that hurt the most and Bisping probably can't see for shit out of that fucked up right eye truth be told. It's also not surprising that a career WW would have a speed advantage over a guy who has fought as heavy as LHW.

Yeah, cause that's how you throw a fight; take 20 unanswered strikes on the ground and get choked unconscious without tapping.

Seems like someone is not familiar with GSP and what the constant threat of being taken down does to a fighter.

<{hughesimpress}><{gspressed}>

W
T
F

1)treat of TD against probably the BEST MMA wrestler in the game and a very competitive striker himself.

2)since when Bling is this striker with superb footwork?

3) Bling always was and always will have a weak chin.

4)why do you think everybody here was complaining about the fact the Bling WAS NOT a competitive champion and that all of the top 5 MW would probably have a very good chance to put him down.
Georges was just smart enough to seize the chance.

Neither of them looked good on the night in all honesty, but there was nothing bogus about it.

I feel the same way all the shit he talked he didn't look like he wanted to fight but I'm shure they didnt get bloody for nothing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back