Did Jones' use of PED's influence the outcome of the DC fight? (Poll + Merge threads here)

Did the use of PED's, including Turinabol have an influence on the outcome of the fight?

• Total voters

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did the use of PED's, including Turinabol have an influence on the outcome of the fight?

Consider the FACT that you can train day in, day out at 150%, always recovering without issues, always training beyond your natural limits. Being able to train twice as hard, would surely have an affect on your fight performance.

Fuck yes.

If not, why would he take them?

Yes, because his win will be overturned.

So yeah.

Yes. This is like asking would Barry Bonds have hit 73 homeruns if he didnt juice. Would Lance Armstrong have won 7 tour de frances if he didn't juice. I mean if you actually believe it had little effect on the outcome of that fight, you are pretty delusional.

I thought the percentage of shertards who think peds dont make a difference would be higher. give it time though.
In b4 jones is still goat even though he likely juiced his whole career and cheated to the title.

4sxk5s.gif

I only say yes because why else would he go out of his way to cheat again then?

Consider the FACT that you can train day in, day out at 150%, always recovering without issues, always training beyond your natural limits. Being able to train twice as hard, would surely have an affect on your fight performance.

Where in all the fuck do you pea-brains come from? How can anyone be so stupid? I am truly flabbergasted. And I shouldn't be, because I've been on the internet since the mid 90s.

Anabolic steroids' only major effect is to increase protein synthesis, meaning help you gain lean muscle mass. And up to a point, that is irrelevant, because you can build a decent amount of muscle naturally. JJ was certainly not beyond that threshold.
All the other physical effects that are listed are listed in steroid descriptions online, like strength and recovery, are negligible.

Anabolic steroids only really benefit one sport: bodybuilding.

Where in all the fuck do you pea-brains come from? How can anyone be so stupid? I am truly flabbergasted. And I shouldn't be, because I've been on the internet since the mid 90s.

Anabolic steroids' only major effect is to increase protein synthesis, meaning help you gain lean muscle mass. And up to a point, that is irrelevant, because you can build a decent amount of muscle naturally. JJ was certainly not beyond that threshold.
All the other physical effects that are listed are listed in steroid descriptions online, like strength and recovery, are negligible.

Anabolic steroids only really benefit one sport: bodybuilding.

Prepare to get BTFO.

What does the "PE" in "PED" stand for again?

Time to close the poll down lol the people have already spoken. Why make it get ugly?

Back