Did Jones' use of PED's influence the outcome of the DC fight? (Poll + Merge threads here)

Did the use of PED's, including Turinabol have an influence on the outcome of the fight?

• Total voters
Turanabol increases strength and muscular endurance. The East Germans knew what they were doing.

do you have proof he wasnt
tenor.gif

He baited him into a head kick he'd been patiently setting up for the last 2 rounds, precisely to get him open for the eventual head kick he'd planned all along to throw. Jon laid a trap and DC fell for it and rightfully paid the price.

Shertards are just that: Shertards. Jon won because he outfought DC, not because steroids suddenly magically made DC drop his guard.

The answer is no. It wouldn't have mattered if Jones was shooting speedballs laced with horse meat while mainlining the semen of russian gymnasts, if he had taken a tainted supplement, or merely a controversial new dick pill.

He still would have fucked up DC.

The answer is no. It wouldn't have mattered if Jones was shooting speedballs laced with horse meat while mainlining the semen of russian gymnasts, if he had taken a tainted supplement, or merely a controversial new dick pill.

He still would have fucked up DC.

DC was winning rounds, "bro"

You've earned a few likes of me then you also earned a few WTF's like this..? Answer me this does steroids/peds give you fight IQ, skill technique, will to fight, attitude, or does it just gives you a physical edge.?

Out of of the two I'd rather I'd much rather fight IQ to see/feel things through a fight, than physical edge. I've seen a lot of buff motherf*kers get beatdown by the smarter man

Where in all the fuck do you pea-brains come from? How can anyone be so stupid? I am truly flabbergasted. And I shouldn't be, because I've been on the internet since the mid 90s.

Anabolic steroids' only major effect is to increase protein synthesis, meaning help you gain lean muscle mass. And up to a point, that is irrelevant, because you can build a decent amount of muscle naturally. JJ was certainly not beyond that threshold.
All the other physical effects that are listed are listed in steroid descriptions online, like strength and recovery, are negligible.

Anabolic steroids only really benefit one sport: bodybuilding.
Please be joking.

You've earned a few likes of me then you also earned a few WTF's like this..? Answer me this does steroids/peds give you fight IQ, skill technique, will to fight, attitude, or does it just gives you a physical edge.?

Out of of the two I'd rather I'd much rather fight IQ to see/feel things through a fight, than physical edge. I've seen a lot of buff motherf*kers get beatdown by the smarter man

You have no fight IQ when you can't think because there isn't enough O2 in your blood. You won't have this problem if you're on PED's.

I can't believe that 9 people said no.

Where in all the fuck do you pea-brains come from? How can anyone be so stupid? I am truly flabbergasted. And I shouldn't be, because I've been on the internet since the mid 90s.

Anabolic steroids' only major effect is to increase protein synthesis, meaning help you gain lean muscle mass. And up to a point, that is irrelevant, because you can build a decent amount of muscle naturally. JJ was certainly not beyond that threshold.
All the other physical effects that are listed are listed in steroid descriptions online, like strength and recovery, are negligible.

Anabolic steroids main benefit is building muscle. If you don't think muscle helps in a fight you are kidding yourself. Anabolics are also not the only PEDs out there. Some use substances to help them cut weight. Some for recovery. some for cardio. etc etc. Maybe Jones didn't take this but his camp saying it would be stupid to take them so he must not have doesn't convince me. Jones may have taken a risk as an unconscious act of self sabotage but he has proven that he is nothing if not stupid.

Maybe.

It is prob the biggest mismatch in terms of body types.

Jones has over a foot of range on DC.

even if it did he still beat him the first time
Yeah Jones beat him the first time but a doctor was quoted on the front page of Sherdog that his test levels were very fishy in that first fight, and then he tested positive for roids 2 times after that. This has all been in 3 years. He's done now, his whole fucking career is done now and it makes me sick anyone that believes otherwise.

lmao

He baited him into a head kick he'd been patiently setting up for the last 2 rounds, precisely to get him open for the eventual head kick he'd planned all along to throw. Jon laid a trap and DC fell for it and rightfully paid the price.

Shertards are just that: Shertards. Jon won because he outfought DC, not because steroids suddenly magically made DC drop his guard.
Derp

Try to wrap your mind around this simple concept: steroids make you stronger

Now apply that to the Jon/DC matchup. Think about what happened the first fight. How Jon outmuscled DC in the clinch. How that might've impacted DC's gameplan going into the second fight...

Any light bulbs going off yet?

Back