Did Colby make Till irrelevant?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Two weeks ago people thought Till was "the next biggest thing".
Now that Colby has caught the spotlight, Till seems to be gathering cobwebs all over his image. His image was so dusty I had to vacuum it for sherdog.

Colby is trending all over cos of his voice, not his win.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Till is still new on the scene and shouldn't be rushed in my opinion while Colby is chasing the title. They are at different stages.

Colby actually has solid wins against elite welterweights, Till does not.

Till should be carefully built up.

Colby is basically ready for his shot.

Werdum smacking Colby with a boomerang in Australia is legendary. Do they hand those out at customs as some kind of souvenier?

I do believe it's only a matter of time until Colby is murdered. It would be amusing.

Yes, I'm serious.

Till is still new on the scene and shouldn't be rushed in my opinion while Colby is chasing the title. They are at different stages.
The thought of Colby fighting for the title is ridiculous.

He basically has zero chance at ever winning a title. The only reason he beat Maia is because Maia gassed, and is at the end of his career.

He has no interesting attributes.

Till would absolutely dummy Covington. They will meet up at some point, and I look forward to it.

Last edited:
I actually want both to fight each other

Two weeks ago people thought Till was "the next biggest thing".
Now that Colby has caught the spotlight, Till seems to be gathering cobwebs all over his image. His image was so dusty I had to vacuum it for sherdog.
I knew this was gonna be the worst thread I entered as soon as I saw the title so Ill leave it at that.

Colby got hurt by Demian Maia's punches lol. A elite striker like Till would break him in two.

Colby got hurt by Demian Maia's punches lol. A elite striker like Till would break him in two.
I think even Demian was surprised how easily he was tagging Colby. I believe it was part of the reason for him finally gassing. I think he experienced an adrenaline dump from his early success on the feet. You could see him start to push it too much.

Covington is trying to talk his way to a title shot. He is hot stuff right now for the wrong reason. And give Till time. He does his talking with his fighting.

I think even Demian was surprised how easily he was tagging Colby. I believe it was part of the reason for him finally gassing. I think he experienced an adrenaline dump from his early success on the feet. You could see him start to push it too much.
he did say he got excited to get the ko and tired himself more than planned

Back