Did Bubba take a fall?

Hell yes bubba took a fall. Right after he got hit with a sledgehammer in the eye.

^^LOL I dont think so. He gets alot of hype because he trains with Bones. He's not all he's cracked up to be.

yeah, watch this video and check out his eye and the part with the medic telling him his orbital bone is fractured

not a fall you fucking moron

Ive watched the knockout video atleast 15 times, I think bubba took a fall because he was afriad of ending up like Adam. If you look closely he goes for the double leg AFTER getting hit in the jaw. Not only that but once hes on the ground HE BRINGS HIS ARMS INTO HIS BODY. Hard to do that if your knocked out.:eek::eek::eek:

Maybe you changed your mind, but I believe you were and are an idiot

Ive watched the knockout video atleast 15 times, I think bubba took a fall because he was afriad of ending up like Adam. If you look closely he goes for the double leg AFTER getting hit in the jaw. Not only that but once hes on the ground HE BRINGS HIS ARMS INTO HIS BODY. Hard to do that if your knocked out.:eek::eek::eek:

Maybe you changed your mind, but I believe you were and are an idiot. You should go to have a taste of a broken orbital.

To answer the original question, no, Bubba didn't take a fall.

He did get punched in the eye very hard.

What? He got blasted in the ear and lost his legs and then ate hammer fists of doom. No acting at all, he got messed up and I hope he recovers well and has success in the future.

I agree with ts, i think bubba took a dive. Shot dint look
That hard imo, head didnt snap back or anythin.
Definately wasnt a shot to make you go limp and lifeless.
Also the eye didnt look swollen shut to me, just looked
Like good Ole bubba was squeezing it closed for Effect.
He didnt get hit anywhere near his eye, How did it break?
Somebody show me where a shot connected near the orbital?
As for the trickle of blood? Clearly was from the nose.
Bubba is a Fraud imo

Sorry about this fucked up layout i wrote in, its my shitty phone

i won't say he did, but he did look like the most relieved person to ever get knocked out in a fight.

i think he knew that he'd get destroyed.

Jesus fucking Christ, some of you guys are retarded. Did you see Bubba's eye? That's an orbital fracture right there. If he were looking to take a dive, he chose the absolute most painful way to do it. This might sound crazy but maybe he just got jacked in the face by a pinpoint striker while coming in recklessly. I hear that when you walk into a punch that you don't see coming, you might lose consciousness. Maybe I'm off my hinges, but I suspect that's what happened. :rolleyes:

but how else would someone throw a fight in the beginning of the fight without taking damage?

i'm thinking that a submission loss would be the least painful, but you have to get your opponent down there first. how was this guy going to get hall down? he'd have to get close enough. once you get close, it's not that difficult to imagine getting tagged with a big punch beforehand.

i won't say he did, but he did look like the most relieved person to ever get knocked out in a fight.

i think he knew that he'd get destroyed.

I think he was really happy that he had no recollection of it. Sure, he felt pain afterward, but that probably doesnt feel as bad as those punches did. It was almost like a mercy killing that he went out so fast.

Bubba was scared... But the dude has heart and I'll never question it. He didn't take a fall... He just got his spirit broken by fist to eye.

Nah, his eye looked really fucked up. Whether he was "out out" or not, he got hurt pretty bad.

I agree with ts, i think bubba took a dive. Shot dint look
That hard imo, head didnt snap back or anythin.
Definately wasnt a shot to make you go limp and lifeless.
Also the eye didnt look swollen shut to me, just looked
Like good Ole bubba was squeezing it closed for Effect.
He didnt get hit anywhere near his eye, How did it break?
Somebody show me where a shot connected near the orbital?
As for the trickle of blood? Clearly was from the nose.
Bubba is a Fraud imo

Sorry about this fucked up layout i wrote in, its my shitty phone

fucked up layout on a shitty phone but mostly shitty comment .
The orbital bones is fractured at 3 places . the eyes was completly shut , there was no squeezing . The same to you = Coma for a few weeks .

Back