Destiny, v9: The Taken King

titanfall is still around how much ppl still play?

Usually about 4000 are in Attrition and about 2000 are in Campaign on the Xbone. Everything else is pretty spotty. Still the best FPS PvP out there though.

how much ppl are using the yr2 mida in pvp?

Me personally, rarely. Only when I run super Titan. Other people? Constantly. It's one of the meta primaries for trials.

hopefully i can get some 300+ primaries this weekend to level a MIDA. the Colovance I have works on some boards, but the slow rate of fire is a hindrance.

Probably the Mida, Last Word, Doctrine of Passing. Still see a few pulse rifles but not like they were before
why are ppl still using the last word? is the hip fire aim not fucked up like other hc where you actually aim?

why are ppl still using the last word? is the hip fire aim not fucked up like other hc where you actually aim?

Last weapons update there was a ninja buff to TLW.

just to the hip fire part or if you use the sights too? I know they fucked the Hawkmoon all up so that the First Curse would be the new "Hawkmoon" and all the first curse is is a tlw reject.

H
just to the hip fire part or if you use the sights too? I know they fucked the Hawkmoon all up so that the First Curse would be the new "Hawkmoon" and all the first curse is is a tlw reject.

Hip fire. I rarely use the sights.

hows your hit rate with it? every since they first started tweaking with the aim with hand cannons it seems like one out of four bullets miss when they shouldn't have all due to firing the first shot too fast or firing one of the follow up ones too fast.

hows your hit rate with it? every since they first started tweaking with the aim with hand cannons it seems like one out of four bullets miss when they shouldn't have all due to firing the first shot too fast or firing one of the follow up ones too fast.

It's better. Once in a while you'll still notice a bullet doesn't register, or hit, when it clearly should have. Usually at the most inopportune time.

https://www.bungie.net/en/pub/CrimsonDays

So they have finally put up some information about Crimson Doubles. It's 2v2 elimination, first to win 5 win rounds is the victor. So if your partner gets killed, you get a buff... your armor, agility, recovery, and weapon handling speed will go to the max setting. Sounds interesting.

They say there's also a chance to get a ghost shell at 320... SRL gave out good helmets, so I guess this is where you're supposed to get a 320 pink ghost shell.

The weekly update also says that they are in stage 3 of implementing matchmaking changes for Iron Banner. Right now it's not effecting the normal crucible as they want to make sure they have it just right in Iron Banner before they unleash all the changes to the regular crucible.
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14287

So quick question about the loot in Iron Banner, as this is the first one I've run. Is there any reason to keep playing once you reach level 5? The drops for me sucked, but I've heard a rumor that the 310+ drops happen more frequently after you hit level 5. True? Or was this just a fantastic waste of time?

So quick question about the loot in Iron Banner, as this is the first one I've run. Is there any reason to keep playing once you reach level 5? The drops for me sucked, but I've heard a rumor that the 310+ drops happen more frequently after you hit level 5. True? Or was this just a fantastic waste of time?

You get a package from Lord Saladin when you hit Rank 5. He won't have an arrow over his head, but you need to go talk to him. If nothing pops up when you accept the package, go to orbit and you should get a guaranteed weapon or piece of armor.

As for drops, yeah, once you're rank 5 you've opened the entire IB loot table (it's different for each IB). So the drops will be better in the sense that all of the options are now available to drop. If you have other characters you can rank them up too for the packages. This far into IB you will rank up very quickly with them if you do all of the bounties. I took my Warlock from 0 to Rank 5 today in about 15 games.

My packages were pretty shitty though : 315 warlock bond and my hunter got a 310 shotgun. Oh well, that's the way RNG works sometimes.

Edit: Just got my Titan to level 5 and got a damned 311 helmet from my package. What a joke... oh well.

Last edited:
Had a good time playing last night. People are getting better at the game and i had sevral really exciting matches. Not too many connection problems. Getting a bit better with my Colovance as well.

Got a ghost in my level 5 package. That should not be an option imo. Fuck them.

Bluerider,

That's the same shit I got. haha I do agree with you as well that as time has progressed guardians have gotten much more efficient at playing rift, rather than just treating it as clash. It's not the most fun I've had in Destiny, but it's not the least either. Playing with a good team of friends and laughing my ass off the entire game is always a good time though.

Back