Destinytracker.com
Destinystatus.com
Destinytrialsreport.com
wastedondestiny.com

https://destinyexotics.com/
destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_Wiki
www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/
destinyghosthunter.net

If anyone want to message me their Username and Platform, we can start a Sherbro community here and I can update the list. I'll start.

Xbox 360: Sherdog name followed by Gamertag said:
Chrono139 = Chrono139
StabbyMcHatchet = StabbyMcHatchet
usmctanker242 = USMCtanker242
Xbox One: Sherdog name followed by Gamertag said:
Cheese = Shoeless Clown
Darkballs = Darkgonads
Dogstarman = Dogstarman1974
Fijeeto = Rkz Galvatron
KNN = kienanxslap
Pliny Pete = BiggPanch190
PRIDEWASBETTER = quarterbacksnk
Ronwah = Average Boab
StabbyMcHatchet = StabbyMcHatchet
usmctanker242 = USMCtanker242
PS3: Sherdog name followed by Gamertag said:
Your name here
PS4: Sherdog name followed by Gamertag said:
Ashton = ashtonfrederick
CubicleGangster = OcSherlock
electricsheep81 = SmokingIsBaddd
Fraz = DadoFraser
illuminaughty = ASAP_Tragik
pinger = banjoping
rikwebb = rikwebb
SaiWa = Saiwa930
thebluerider = rrdouble
TheWorm = Newtondanewt

Last edited:
Crono139 on 360.

I haven't played in over a month but I'm going to get back to playing tonight. :icon_chee

banjoping on PS4

Heavy egram from Xur gave me some yr1 bullshit. I forgot about that dumbshit. I did get a cool Helm though. I am not a dan of the Nighthawk helm so I am happy. Also got Another chest piece of Lupi for my hunter. This one has different upgrade though, so i will keep it

Heavy egram from Xur gave me some yr1 bullshit. I forgot about that dumbshit. I did get a cool Helm though. I am not a dan of the Nighthawk helm so I am happy. Also got Another chest piece of Lupi for my hunter. This one has different upgrade though, so i will keep it
there's a funny video on youtube of a guy cashing in exotic endgrams he farmed and every chest piece he got was the lupi chest piece. Besides the telesto every exotic endgram I have cashed in has been the year 2 versions of year 1 items. Luckly you get class exotics from the gunsmith I love the Ace of Spades but only the hunter can use it.

DadoFraser - PS4

Just started playing Taken King after a few months away from Destiny, Are all my year 1 legendaries useless now? time to dismantle?

Three of Coins doesn't do much for me. Ran strike after strike last night, and pulled in nothing but Blues engrams and maybe one legendary. Certainly nothing out of the ordinary.

Never saw a yellow engram once.

I hit up Xur, and bought a few helmet engrams. Ended up getting a better version of teh Celestial Nighthawk with a 190 defense value and higher intellect. Sweet. The other helmets just ended up being duplicates but whatever.

BiggPanch190 Xbone

I been getting purples left and right the past few days
Damn near every drop is a purpkle all of a sudden
Even got one from a lvl 2 Dreg in the Cosmodrome
Went from having 1 purple to having 12 in one day which is a lot for me because I only play a couple missions/Crucibles at a time and then shut it off

Three of Coins doesn't do much for me. Ran strike after strike last night, and pulled in nothing but Blues engrams and maybe one legendary. Certainly nothing out of the ordinary.

I hit up Xur, and bought a few helmet engrams. Ended up getting a better version of teh Celestial Nighthawk with a 190 defense value and higher intellect. Sweet. The other helmets just ended up being duplicates but whatever.

I'm hoping that defense for the Nighthawk was a 290 rather than a 190.

Made it to Oryx. Could've used your services. lol

quarterbacksnk on Xbone

the nightfall seems useless now when you get just as good of stuff running the heroic strikes.

3 of coins worked for me, got my first ever yellow engram drop after four months of playing the game. Was playing that new strike on Venus (the ps4 exclusive one?) tonight. It only took me four uses of a coin for this to happen.

Didn't get much in terms of exotic engrams from the three of coins initially, but over the past week and a half I've gotten just an absurd amount of exotic engrams. The problem is that most year 2 weapons require some kind of quest, so your most likely going to get upgraded year 1 gear. Pretty much the same with armor, but to a lesser degree.

Didn't get much in terms of exotic engrams from the three of coins initially, but over the past week and a half I've gotten just an absurd amount of exotic engrams. The problem is that most year 2 weapons require some kind of quest, so your most likely going to get upgraded year 1 gear. Pretty much the same with armor, but to a lesser degree.
I'm still hoping to get the Jade Rabbit or the baby thunderlord out of one of them.

Back