Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

Similar to my loadout ( Jade Rabbit, Prosecutor AR and Play of the Game ).

But my blood starts to boil when Graviton can outgun Jade Rabbit on Vostok or Legion's Gulch.
I just got my jade rabbit's catalyst finished now I'm hoping it's a three tap on the 28th.

Phew.

Yesterday I got home and jumped online and did the GRIND. All the redux missions and orbs and heroic events for Green armour, then I ran all the redux missions and the Ikora meditation for the blue armour.

Tonight I am going to grind out those 10 adventures, the nightfall and the heroic strikes if I have time for it all but at this rate I think I should be good for getting my third character outfitted in solstice armour.

Damn you bungie. Damn you.

Phew.

Yesterday I got home and jumped online and did the GRIND. All the redux missions and orbs and heroic events for Green armour, then I ran all the redux missions and the Ikora meditation for the blue armour.

Tonight I am going to grind out those 10 adventures, the nightfall and the heroic strikes if I have time for it all but at this rate I think I should be good for getting my third character outfitted in solstice armour.

Damn you bungie. Damn you.

I didn't even try to do any of that stuff, grind is just not fun in D2 as it was in D1.

Anyhow, you gave me an idea to try that double AR loadout and boy, what a fun ride today was. I was using Suros Regime (with the slower fire rate) and Prospector on my Titan. I was pulling 30-35 kills per game for the whole day.

I just masterworked a full set of Solstice for one of my toons. I must say it was not pretty meh after I finished it. There's no reward for doing it (I think) its like.. yeah you have a set of masterworked items now... good job...

not gonna go for the other ones. there's only a week left and I don't feel like finishing it. its not much of a grind and the only difficult part is the prestige raid but mehhh... I don't care... just waiting for the next DLC to drop now.

I am going home after work and going to go in the Crucible and beat up a bunch of school kids for 5 crucible wins, and then I will have completed my third set of Solstice gear. What a bullshit grind that has been. Even now that I am on the verge of completing this grind, I will still have to suit up and replay a pile of these redux missions and shit to help my other clanmates. After this wek I will be buying Vermintide II and palying that for a bit haha.

Warlock Super Arc Kills goes much better with Crown of Tempest exotic helmet. I got most just organically during the adventures and missions and strikes, but EP made it a quick finish.

The Warlock solar grenade kills were tied to the chest piece, and the only exotic that helps with solar grenade kills is an exotic chest piece. So yeah. It was a pain.
If anyone is doing that grind, here is IMO the best way:
1) Warlock top tree on (Activating Dawnblade immediately recharges grenade energy, Airborne Dawnblade kilsl recharge grenade energy)
2) Start EP with full meters (Super and grenade)
3) Train thralls around till they group up, throw grenade
4) Train thralls around, activate super, throw grenade
5) Jump and get airborne kills, land, train remaining enemies, throw grenade
6) Back away and use masterworked weapons to charge super up as clock ticks
7) Allow EP level one to expire, start over

The best grenade to use is the one that sits in one spot and creates and AoE damage effect. Just float above it and the thralls run into it.

Cayde-6 Last Stand Video...

It's a good one and i am hyped for the DLC...

He just stands there and takes a mace to the head....

I just masterworked a full set of Solstice for one of my toons. I must say it was not pretty meh after I finished it. There's no reward for doing it (I think) its like.. yeah you have a set of masterworked items now... good job...

not gonna go for the other ones. there's only a week left and I don't feel like finishing it. its not much of a grind and the only difficult part is the prestige raid but mehhh... I don't care... just waiting for the next DLC to drop now.
they are going to do a Gambit free trial thing on 1st that's free to anybody with the game or preordered the dlc gambit is suppose to have lvl advantages enabled so that masterworked gear might help you in there.

I am going home after work and going to go in the Crucible and beat up a bunch of school kids for 5 crucible wins, and then I will have completed my third set of Solstice gear. What a bullshit grind that has been. Even now that I am on the verge of completing this grind, I will still have to suit up and replay a pile of these redux missions and shit to help my other clanmates. After this wek I will be buying Vermintide II and palying that for a bit haha.

Warlock Super Arc Kills goes much better with Crown of Tempest exotic helmet. I got most just organically during the adventures and missions and strikes, but EP made it a quick finish.

The Warlock solar grenade kills were tied to the chest piece, and the only exotic that helps with solar grenade kills is an exotic chest piece. So yeah. It was a pain.
If anyone is doing that grind, here is IMO the best way:
1) Warlock top tree on (Activating Dawnblade immediately recharges grenade energy, Airborne Dawnblade kilsl recharge grenade energy)
2) Start EP with full meters (Super and grenade)
3) Train thralls around till they group up, throw grenade
4) Train thralls around, activate super, throw grenade
5) Jump and get airborne kills, land, train remaining enemies, throw grenade
6) Back away and use masterworked weapons to charge super up as clock ticks
7) Allow EP level one to expire, start over

The best grenade to use is the one that sits in one spot and creates and AoE damage effect. Just float above it and the thralls run into it.
they just buffed the sunbracers so if you get a kill with your melee you have tons grenades like in D1 with the Solar Warlock super.

they just buffed the sunbracers so if you get a kill with your melee you have tons grenades like in D1 with the Solar Warlock super.

Oohhh man that looks OP...

Hm. I don't think I have the sunbracers. I'll have to check my collection. Either way I finished it off pretty fast. Stupid matchingmaking killed my streak though. I had a winning streak of four games while playing with randos, then on the fifth game they match made us against a full clan of teamshooters and they demolished us.

Third character complete though, for Solstace armour. My only grind left is to hit Vanguard rank 50, and I am at 42 as of 1am last night.

Oohhh man that looks OP...
not really it has been out since the first exotic armour buffs and hasn't done much there was even a bug that screwed with the dps not stacking so only the first grenade counted. I think most ppl are using lunafaction boots anyways for auto reload and extending range on weapons while in a rift. With the melee dmg being buffed I could see them and the karnstein armlets getting more use but with the precision dmg getting an extra buff from the empowering rift on top of the precision dmg buff on the 28th the lunafaction boot are going to be even better.

that is going to be cancer.
as in screwing with the fps yes doing that heroic witches ritual on titan with a couple nightstalker tethers and solar grenades everywhere made me feel like the game was going to crash or I was going to get kto.

I finished the Solstice armour grind on all three characters and hit 400 Triumph points. Funnily enough I wasn't even aware that Zavala was giving out Strike bounties, so I hadn't been doing any of them, so I basically just had to run strikes, do the challenges and fill the bounties on each character for about 2 evenings to rank up to 50.

I finished the Solstice armour grind on all three characters and hit 400 Triumph points. Funnily enough I wasn't even aware that Zavala was giving out Strike bounties, so I hadn't been doing any of them, so I basically just had to run strikes, do the challenges and fill the bounties on each character for about 2 evenings to rank up to 50.
I've been grinding those fuckers I got about 2k worth of those pve tokens for the dlc Shaxx gots pvp ones too but they did away with the daily PvP challenges so it's a slower grind.

I haven't been saving any tokens for the Forsaken, other than Gunsmith materials. I needed to rank up with Zavala to hit my Triumph points so I used them all and I can't be bothered to try and accumulate any more at this point.

I picked up Vermintide II and just started getting into that on the side too.

Back