Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

I am taking my pound of flesh for Cayde-6... Who's with me!!!!!????

damn its weird having perfect paradox and crimson in the same slot different with ammo types.

This is going to take time getting used to

Slot changes are interesting. I ran a shotty, scout rifle and linear fusion the first time playing. Will be cool to be able to do hand cannon, sniper, rocket launcher.

I haven't played in over a month but I'm looking forward to at least playing through the new campaign at some point. Glad to see there's so much hype for the expansion right now. So much has changed since I last played that it's damned near a different game.

New weapons and armor from Foresaken are dropping from completing the weekly flashpoint milestone (on Mars this week). Multiple players confirming. Not sure if it's a bug or if Bungie released some new content on purpose.

Also loving the changes to PVP. I hated the teamshotting/camping meta. It feels so easy to wipe a team that plays that passively now.

New weapons and armor from Foresaken are dropping from completing the weekly flashpoint milestone (on Mars this week). Multiple players confirming. Not sure if it's a bug or if Bungie released some new content on purpose.

Also loving the changes to PVP. I hated the teamshotting/camping meta. It feels so easy to wipe a team that plays that passively now.

yeah I've gotten some Forsaken gear already from limited playing last night.

It's a bug apparently.

they really need to lower the ttk from non crits on everything other then shotguns I really don't understand how they could nerf the shit out of shotguns in d1 due to the thorn/felwinter's lie combo. then in this game put three of them in the first slot one of which is a one shot kill. I'm already getting tired of the dumb twats pulling shit like in d1 where they are just duck walking around the map or waiting in corners. It would've been nice if grenade launchers like play of the game could've moved out of the heavy slot too instead of just the single shot ones to help counter the shotguns.

It's a bug apparently.
all three of my toons got a forsaken chest piece after I completed the flash point. I tried changing the shader on my warlocks and it bugged out and made my warlock appear hollow I was hoping it would let bullets pass straight through without taking any dmg but nope.

Destiny 2 is one of the PS Plus games for September. Apparently comes with a 24 hour free preview of Forsaken.

Are they having a dbl weekly reset this week pre forsaken since they went ahead and redid the way you do the flashpoint, strikes, and PvP?

Not sure but I imagine they will do a reset the day Forsaken drops.
A bunch of my clanmates have gotten Forsaken armour that they can't equip because you need to me level 35. I personally got a kinetic AR that I can equip.

All the stuff I got was able to be worn my titan an warlocks dropped at 1 LL above them but my hunter was at 384 so his dropped at 374 or 376 it kinda pissed me off. I went and ran the heroic adventure on Mars and got a pair of ophidian aspect gauntlets to drop with year 2 perks so hopefully when Xur comes I'll buy a fated engram and hopefully it will have some random rolls. Plus tomorrow the flashpoint, strike, and PvP resets so hopefully I'll get a forsaken weapon I've heard about the auto rifle, smg, and scout rifle dropping.

Why do those things reset today?? Shit. I still didn't get to do the Flashpoint with my other two characters.

Why do those things reset today?? Shit. I still didn't get to do the Flashpoint with my other two characters.
I read on reddit it would but it didn't maybe they'll reset it at midnight or just wait until the dlc is out.

next time these assholes decide to put D2 out free they should put a limit on what the free players are allowed to play or have them match up with each other. Having these twats running around in PvP not playing the objective or having 3 or 4 of them quit mid game is fucked.

next time these assholes decide to put D2 out free they should put a limit on what the free players are allowed to play or have them match up with each other. Having these twats running around in PvP not playing the objective or having 3 or 4 of them quit mid game is fucked.

How is this any different from the randoms you normally get in PvP? haha

How is this any different from the randoms you normally get in PvP? haha
because the normals atleast know how to play and aren't going to rage quit after 3 to 4 mins. I played three games 2 of the three multiple players quit in the other I was thrown into a game that was 132-40ish and finished at 150-49. There's a big difference between playing with normal random and getting teamed up with guys with barely any experience.

So I hopped on last night Im like a 325 warlock. Have not been on in about a year. Is the game worth picking back up? Kinda never got the traction as D! for me. All my buddys are gone and Im all alone with no friends.

Back