Social 'Desmond' the 11 year old drag queen get's visit from older Drag queens on Good Morning America

It's a sad fucking world
Boys used to want to be fire fighters and police officers now they want to be Jennifer and suck off the tit of hard working Americans
Each generation is worse then the next, thanks libs

Are you from the generation who regressed to the point of not knowing what constructing a paragraph is?

Rip and the guys who behave like them. You said he dodged you on the issue of homosexuality being prevalent within the animal kingdom.

He did unfortunately. I don't blame him, it's a very tough question. In fact it's more of an observable fact we can see in the kingdom of mammals, and considering many of the non human mammals have smaller brains, specifically prefrontal cortex's it doesn't make sense for mammals to make the 'choice' to be gay.

I'm curious and also ignorant. How does one repent from this type of thing?

Do they see a priest one on one? Or can they just go to a Sunday mass, hang out in the venue and walk out changed? How does it work
repentance means to change one's mind.

If we repent we feel differently about our sin and we turn to God.

Repentence is closely tied to Faith. It must be there for salvation from sins, but we also grow in our faith and grow in repentance as a result of sanctification. Becoming more like Jesus Christ.

Obama wanted to get elected, after that he brought out the gay and transgender push.
by 2012, more than half of Americans supported gay marriage. He could have just as easily won by admitting he's for it.

This seems like straight up child abuse to me

by 2012, more than half of Americans supported gay marriage. He could have just as easily won by admitting he's for it.

Not to mention he didn't do anything about it until Uncle Joe piped off about it on tape, and forced his hand. Rip seems to see a past where Obama was sworn in wearing ass-less rainbow pants, and Michele had him on a leash.

repentance means to change one's mind.

If we repent we feel differently about our sin and we turn to God.

Repentence is closely tied to Faith. It must be there for salvation from sins, but we also grow in our faith and grow in repentance as a result of sanctification. Becoming more like Jesus Christ.

I'm Roman Catholic. How does that change how you feel about me? I feel we get along ok but this is the game changer. I was baptized if that makes a difference. I also think a lot of pagan worship for Zeus, Poseidon etc is spot on. How does that work for you as well? Sorry to be antagonistic, I just have my questions.

I'm Roman Catholic. How does that change how you feel about me? I feel we get along ok but this is the game changer. I was baptized if that makes a difference. I also think a lot of pagan worship for Zeus, Poseidon etc is spot on. How does that work for you as well? Sorry to be antagonistic, I just have my questions.
I have no problem with you at all.

You can be my friend and have different beliefs.

Not to mention he didn't do anything about it until Uncle Joe piped off about it on tape, and forced his hand. Rip seems to see a past where Obama was sworn in wearing ass-less rainbow pants, and Michele had him on a leash.
well, he still thinks Obama had a gay coke-fueled affair with his limo driver.

Obama wanted to get elected, after that he brought out the gay and transgender push.
explain to us all Rip, so we can better understand.

where did the transgender person touch you & hurt you?

TBH, I'm with the notion that you touched yourself & we are dealing with the perma--post fap guilt Rip.

but seriously, how have these trans & gay folk directly affected your life & very well being?

I have no problem with you at all.

You can be my friend and have different beliefs.

I want to believe this. But I know as a Roman Catholic you have your prejudices about be.

I also think my belief in Zeus and Poseidon etc hurts our potential relationship. I've seen you bash paganism. This is not an attack on you brother, this is me testing the waters on what could be. I think a lot of strength is derived from these ancient European beliefs.

I'm pretty opened minded and don't care if you're gay or whatever, but this is pretty fucking retarded.

Is this true? Did he say this?

sadly it is. he thinks Michelle is a tranny.

& that the Earth is flat.

or at least he says so. I deem it all to be a troll job because he's pretty inconsistent with keeping the gimmick up.

it is most certainly a wide spread problem in America I'm not sure if that's the case in Canada where you live.
It's a sad state of affairs when children are confused as to what constitutes normalcy, kids are now taught that homosexuality is as normal as the procreative male and female couplings.

And I'm not saying that boys want to suck the tit of hard working Americans, but the majority of these confused will grow to be transsexuals that are typically unemployed with the government fitting the bill for self mutations that are required for these transactions that are paraded out as an acceptable and Normal option

Up here not so much. Which is strange, because we are more liberal and progressive. It's almost like a certain agenda is being thrown into America with major players funding and supporting it.

I want to believe this. But I know as a Roman Catholic you have your prejudices about be.

I also think my belief in Zeus and Poseidon etc hurts our potential relationship. I've seen you bash paganism. This is not an attack on you brother, this is me testing the waters on what could be. I think a lot of strength is derived from these ancient European beliefs.
No doubt I will hit false religion head on here in the war room.

sadly it is. he thinks Michelle is a tranny.

& that the Earth is flat.

or at least he says so. I deem it all to be a troll job because he's pretty inconsistent with keeping the gimmick up.
More liberal lies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back