Social 'Desmond' the 11 year old drag queen get's visit from older Drag queens on Good Morning America

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score

At what point does one sit back and think this is perhaps not right to encourage children to be transgender or dress up as drag queens? Look at how the audience applauds. Why is this celebratory? Am I the only one who thinks the kid looks drugged? Or perhaps maybe not all there? The open mouth for periods of a time, the staring at the ceiling and then side to side quickly.

Why has society gone this route? Who here thinks this is healthy and should be celebrated? Can we reach a consensus here that perhaps this child needs more time to decide what they are in life before going on national television dressed as the opposite 'sex' ? Who here thinks the parents are pushing this on him?

I think the mother especially enjoys this and is leaning this kid in the direction of being transgender.

I think this kid likes the attention they get from all this, and I think kids like attention in general. This all seems like something that uses the kids for an agenda or the parents personal preference. I don't think Desmond truly understand what he is partaking in. Thoughts?

This is the result of the cultural marxism from the Obama era.

in before @Ripskater 's faux rage.

-Liberal values
-Possible gay people
-Transgenders

It's a given @Ripskater will be livid. He slightly dodged my question today about are gay people making a choice? Since a large portions of mammals have gay relations in real life.

This is the result of the cultural marxism from the Obama era.

Obama really seemed to spear head this transgender movement. I think a lot of people find it uncomfortable to have grown men in the women's washroom.

-Liberal values
-Possible gay people
-Transgenders

It's a given @Ripskater will be livid. He slightly dodged my question today about are gay people making a choice? Since a large portions of mammals have gay relations in real life.

I saw that earlier. gave me a good laugh. in "God's image" & all.

No, this isn't being pushed on children as a whole

Having 20+ gender confused kids in schools is a completely normal and organic occurance

Obama really seemed to spear head this transgender movement. I think a lot of people find it uncomfortable to have grown men in the women's washroom.
yes he did

I saw that earlier. gave me a good laugh. in "God's image" & all.

I worked with an Indian guy who couldn't believe animals had gay sex. I told him male lions have sex with each other, surprisingly often it seems. He stared at me with bug eyes and said "No this is not possible"

So I showed him a video. He then rationalized it as "The humans taught them"

I think some people have a hard time understanding their spirituality might not be the answer to everything.

retard kid meets retard heroes

No reason to call this kid a 'retard'. That's pretty disgusting actually. Misguided sure and being led astray, but I don't think he is necessarily a dumb or stupid person.

yes he did

If you watch this closely, you can see him squirming. He does not agree and he has likely been told to say this little rant, and has even been rehearsing it. The agenda that is pushed from certain angles, mostly on the left is slightly sinister if you think about it. Obama looks uncomfortable delivering this message. Nobody wants men in the women's washroom.

This is pretty disturbing. The fact that people could openly clap for this and support this speaks volumes about liberals.

At what point does one sit back and think this is perhaps not right to encourage children to be transgender or dress up as drag queens? Look at how the audience applauds. Why is this celebratory? Am I the only one who thinks the kid looks drugged? Or perhaps maybe not all there? The open mouth for periods of a time, the staring at the ceiling and then side to side quickly.

Why has society gone this route? Who here thinks this is healthy and should be celebrated? Can we reach a consensus here that perhaps this child needs more time to decide what they are in life before going on national television dressed as the opposite 'sex' ? Who here thinks the parents are pushing this on him?

I think the mother especially enjoys this and is leaning this kid in the direction of being transgender.

I think this kid likes the attention they get from all this, and I think kids like attention in general. This all seems like something that uses the kids for an agenda or the parents personal preference. I don't think Desmond truly understand what he is partaking in. Thoughts?

The dad said the kid "was gay before he was in kindergarten." In some video posted one time.

No reason to call this kid a 'retard'. That's pretty disgusting actually. Misguided sure and being led astray, but I don't think he is necessarily a dumb or stupid person.

You are right. Retard is a hurtful term to people with actual chemical failures in the brain leading to lower intelligence

This is offensive to mentally handicapped people, they're better than this

If you watch this closely, you can see him squirming. He does not agree and he has likely been told to say this little rant, and has even been rehearsing it. The agenda that is pushed from certain angles, mostly on the left is slightly sinister if you think about it. Obama looks uncomfortable delivering this message. Nobody wants men in the women's washroom.
Obama is pretty slick at dancing around it without actually saying it. He won't just come out and say I want men in the girls restroom.

Retard is as retard does

Back