Social 'Desmond' the 11 year old drag queen get's visit from older Drag queens on Good Morning America

You are right. Retard is a hurtful term to people with actual chemical failures in the brain leading to lower intelligence

This is offensive to mentally handicapped people, they're better than this

I don't agree with your post and sarcasm. The kid is doing nothing wrong, he's 11. We should be talking about the parents actions. The kid is a tool being used here.

This is pretty disturbing. The fact that people could openly clap for this and support this speaks volumes about liberals.
The people that clapped for that have depraved minds.

The people that clapped for that have depraved minds.

Considering they are depraved and supporting this, could they still be saved if they repent?

I don't agree with your post and sarcasm. The kid is doing nothing wrong, he's 11. We should be talking about the parents actions. The kid is a tool being used here.

Ok, I can get behind this one. I've had a few beers watching one hell of a Monday night football game and may have gone too far with the edgy jerk post

I personally don't know what I'd do. I'd probably be like Larry if I were ever in such a situation confronted with a gay kid. I'd mean well & end up having it come back & bite me in the ass.

I worked with an Indian guy who couldn't believe animals had gay sex. I told him male lions have sex with each other, surprisingly often it seems. He stared at me with bug eyes and said "No this is not possible"

So I showed him a video. He then rationalized it as "The humans taught them"

I think some people have a hard time understanding their spirituality might not be the answer to everything.

I'd just argue we are called to live differently then beasts.

This is the result of the cultural marxism from the Obama era.

Obama really seemed to spear head this transgender movement. I think a lot of people find it uncomfortable to have grown men in the women's washroom.
In 2008, he said: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."
When he wrote his 2006 memoir, The Audacity of Hope, he offered a religious explanation for his definition of marriage as between a man and a woman. But he left the door open for yet another shift.

Obama wouldnt even politically commit to gay marriage until his second term. It's hilarious that you guys think he's this great seducer who has risen up from Hell to make America gay when at heart he is just a pragmatist. This fight should have began a decade before under Clinton but he did not have the courage to confront it.

I'd just argue we are called to live differently then beasts.

The word beasts is setting the tone without being truly honest. Is man not a beast? Have you ever watched a violent man commit a horrible crime towards another man? Men can be horrible creatures.

I'm curious and also ignorant. How does one repent from this type of thing?

Do they see a priest one on one? Or can they just go to a Sunday mass, hang out in the venue and walk out changed? How does it work

In 2008, he said: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."
When he wrote his 2006 memoir, The Audacity of Hope, he offered a religious explanation for his definition of marriage as between a man and a woman. But he left the door open for yet another shift.

Obama wouldnt even politically commit to gay marriage until his second term. It's hilarious that you guys think he's this great seducer who has risen up from Hell to make America gay when at heart he is just a pragmatist. This fight should have began a decade before under Clinton but he did not have the courage to confront it.

Obama was a brave man to take on the role he did. The Globalists made him pay dearly and also rewarded him greatly. He did what he could. He had his limits. I think Obama was actually a good person, he just had to do what was required of his parties agenda.

the dads facial expressions.

either cringing or showing nervousness.

-Liberal values
-Possible gay people
-Transgenders

It's a given @Ripskater will be livid. He slightly dodged my question today about are gay people making a choice? Since a large portions of mammals have gay relations in real life.

He and his ilk always riposte with "It's natural to eat your shit, doesn't mean you should do it der!"

Such a non facile argument, like totally.

He and his ilk always riposte with "It's natural to eat your shit, doesn't mean you should do it der!"

Such a non facile argument, like totally.

What are you talking about?

Obama wanted to get elected, after that he brought out the gay and transgender push.

It's a sad fucking world
Boys used to want to be fire fighters and police officers now they want to be Jennifer and suck off the tit of hard working Americans
Each generation is worse then the next, thanks libs

? I wouldn't say this is wide spread. This is not some major issue we face as a society in the west. I think the majority of police officers are still men? am I right?

Where is the proof boys want to 'suck off the tit' of Americans?

Back