News Derrick Lewis arrested

I mean realistically it shouldn't matter. In both instances you're demonstrating irresponsible and potentially dangerous behavior that can hurt others
I'm talking about catching a dui case which would have worse consequences legally. You're right about him being in the wrong. Get off that moral soapbox though, everyone makes mistakes.

big franklin said:
their behaviour is just as bad as . . ,

Thoughts...

Comparison to being just as bad as domestic - drivel.
Black Beast's lucky you're not a judge in court for his traffic ticket.

Why do that at his age? That the type of crazy things people do at 18

What an idiot, let me act like an 18 year old fool and jeopardize everything I’ve worked for….makes sense.
This stunt by BB didn't jeopardize shit for him. If anything maybe opened up some career opportunities once his fighting career is over (nascar).

you suggested it would be “justified” for the police to harm louis. i asked “why?” you’re always yammering on about social injustices, so it’s weird you’d say that.

His response at the presser was awesome when asked about this situation.

For driving 136mph in 50mph zone
https://abc13.com/amp/ufc-fighter-arrested-derrick-lewis-wreckless-driving-speeding/13994966/

luRrCYy.jpg

Please delete this

FAKE NEWS!

Derek just confirmed it wasn't him.

You're assuming that was his intention. You shouldn't do that. Sometimes I drive fast cause it's a thrill. He was in the wrong for sure but let's not get carried away with judging him.... We all make mistakes.

Drunk drivers also don't have the intention to kill someone, but they are willing to risk it for whatever reason. I don't see the difference here. Going 136 in a 50 zone means you have zero chance to react to anything in time.

Meh, not sure why that warranted an arrest, unless he was fleeing the cops or something. Just ticket the F outta him, maybe impound his car with a huge release fee.

I'm sure most will disagree though. Just my opinion, nothing more.
I believe that the USA is much more lenient than other developed countries when it comes to punishing unsafe drivers.

Everything happens for a reason.
Maybe, we’ll just have to wait and see.

Rent free lol. Hyped for Jones retirement fight against old Stipe in a year in a half? If ever? Lmao thanks for reminding all those times Jones was arrested<Lmaoo>
Lmao no problem! Yeah Im hyped for the fight, how about you?

Last edited:
The police are lucky they didn't take him down.
He'd have just got back up.
<Dany07>
Underrated!
<[analyzed}>

why would it be justified for the “pigs” to harm lewis?

As though his specific actions have anything to do with a violent response by the police.

Henry Ruggs III immolated my acquaintances sister slamming into her going 156 in a 45, so I have less than zero sympathy for Lewis here. I like anyone else speed 5-10 over the limit. Going 100 over is moronic, selfish behaviour that should be shamed.

3-10 years is a slap on the wrist.

Side note: I don’t understand people who purchase cars that they don’t have the wherewithal to handle properly. These guys would be better off with a mid sized Mercedes/Lexus that they can handle and/or doesn’t easily exceed 100 mph.

Last edited:
Back