This means Derrick Lewis is the greatest heavyweight of all time

Not sure I would call that a domination tbh.

The fight was a snoozefest overall. Wasn't like there was any huge moments where either guy looked to be in any kind of danger.

But Big Frank was uncharacteristically timid in that one, likely from just getting dominated by Stipe in his previous match.

wrong. lewis through a switch kick in that fight that missed Ngannou's head by an inch or less; Ngannou's facial reaction to it tells the story of how much danger he deemed himself to be in

Bro, y’all sitting here acting like Lewis ain’t a menace. He was already going hog wild on 4 wheelers

So he fucked up a bit by letting the kid grab the accelerator, but he really kept his cool afterwards, really good parenting, it’s not the kids fault he didn’t know .
My father would have been breakdancing on the ceiling if I did that <Lmaoo>

Chimaev is very good at wrapping the legs and body and preventing people from doing just that. Assuming Chimaev is not cutting weight and comes into a potential heavyweight fight strong, he shouldn't have a problem keeping Lewis down
No, Lewis would just stand up he’s the best in the world at just standing up

GOAT

PTDruac.gif
The only reason he doesn’t have the belt is he doesn’t wear pants
derrick-lewis-celebrates-tko-victory-835011367.jpg

So he fucked up a bit by letting the kid grab the accelerator, but he really kept his cool afterwards, really good parenting, it’s not the kids fault he didn’t know .
My father would have been breakdancing on the ceiling if I did that <Lmaoo>
Yeah I agree bud. I was thinking the same thing he wasn’t even really angry or anything

No, Lewis would just stand up he’s the best in the world at just standing up

i don't think he could do that with Chimaev. again, the difference in strength between two men that are over six feet and near, or over 200 pounds in shape, is not as much as people make it out to be here. with Chimaevs explosive ability and crafty takedowns, he could get lewis's back and take him down and keep him there. this assuming he comes in strong with no weight cut

Lowis is a better hammer than he is a nail

that applies to most people

Agree, he's a better hammer the nail.

As a fight fan, I'm not too interested in "most people," just legit fighters — get in shape, and continue trying to win, even when they're badly hurt.

That clears the air of Derek Lewis.

i don't think he could do that with Chimaev. again, the difference in strength between two men that are over six feet and near, or over 200 pounds in shape, is not as much as people make it out to be here. with Chimaevs explosive ability and crafty takedowns, he could get lewis's back and take him down and keep him there. this assuming he comes in strong with no weight cut
He’d make this look like butt touch in the park and would probably get arrested again, this time for felony murder
knockout-derrick-lewis.gif

and Dana white would get arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Technique can only cover so much. The raw, unrelenting power would shatter khamzats brittle bones and he would float away into the wind until he mixed with your sad tears creating a thick bone meal to be used to prepare the fields for the warm summer harvest.

He’d make this look like butt touch in the park and would probably get arrested again, this time for felony murder
knockout-derrick-lewis.gif

and Dana white would get arrested for conspiracy to commit murder. Technique can only cover so much. The raw, unrelenting power would shatter khamzats brittle bones and he would float away into the wind until he mixed with your sad tears creating a thick bone meal to be used to prepare the fields for the warm summer harvest.
A summer harvest of wheat for which to make flour to fry the gourmet chen chen.

truly a meal fit for the GOAT!
DerrickLEwis.jpeg

Lewis "just stood up" against guys a lot stronger and bigger than Chimaev. His wrestling wouldn't help much then.

He "just stood up" against Cormier (though he got dragged back down), no way Khamzat prevents it.

Lewis "just stood up" against guys a lot stronger and bigger than Chimaev. His wrestling wouldn't help much then.

He "just stood up" against Cormier (though he got dragged back down), no way Khamzat prevents it.
ihFKsNu.gif

lG8Z3ZO.gif

Derrick Lewis dominated ngannou by decision
Ngannou dominated Tyson fury
So now that means Derrick Lewis is the best HW ufc fighter and boxer of all time right?
do better, be better.

Why would Chimaev cut weight anyway if it was vs Lewis?

Chimaev is explosive enough and crafty enough with his takedown attempts to put himself in a favorable position to take Lewis down. he could potentially submit Lewis

I doubt he would strike with him
Rogan would probably call Lewis more explosive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back