News Derrick Lewis arrested

It's not even comparable honestly. It's like saying that pulling 2 G's in a F-22 is extremely dangerous because an A380 can't do it.

It is comparable if you're doing it above a busy commercial airport instead off in the middle of nowhere.

The police are lucky they didn't take him down.
He'd have just got back up.

Tbh, its pretty easy to do 136 in a lambo. Ur cruisin on the highway at 70mph and floor it and in like 5 seconds ur at 136. Not sayin its ok to do though, sometimes u get a little pedal happy.

This is fighter bashing, who gives a fuck. He fights men in a cage for money he's an alpha male and can do what he wants

This is holding a grown man accountable for his actions. He's an alpha baby who is lucky he didn't kill someone.

Meh, not sure why that warranted an arrest, unless he was fleeing the cops or something. Just ticket the F outta him, maybe impound his car with a huge release fee.

I'm sure most will disagree though. Just my opinion, nothing more.
You are aware that Lewis is black right ?

rumor is derrick to replace perez for las vegas gp

This is reminiscent of when Tony Ferguson drunkenly drove his 3 TON truck on public roads (which he flipped).

Very selfish and dangerous behaviour. I condemn this wholeheartedly.

In the right hands, a vehicle can become a death machine - a weapon. Domestic terrorist have been known to weaponize vehicles. Now... I'm not necessarily saying Tony Ferguson or Derrick Lewis are domestic terrorists, but I'm not saying they're better then terrorist either. It's not a sure thing. But what I am saying is that their behaviour is just as bad.

View attachment 1009556
Welp derrick its been real.....

very irresponsible for a father and married man
whose the primary provider to be doing such
a reckless thing. Does he have any idea how

a drivers or bystander looks after impacting on that speed ?

plus its never a good idea
to give pigs a justified reason to harm you.
why would it be justified for the “pigs” to harm lewis?

Plenty of empty spots to on FM2100 to do some nice pulls. People acting like he was weaving in and out of school buses doing 130mph. <Lmaoo>

Seriously? Just the fact that you gave 0.8 BAC as your example shows you have no clue what you're talking about. I don't think regular people who have only driven Chevy Malibus and Toyota Highlanders understand the level of these cars. Lewis owns an Aventador SV, which can hit 60-130mph in ~7 seconds. It's a widely compared speed interval that you can Google. Not only does it have extreme acceleration, but also extreme braking and handling to match. Driving 136mph in some generic Honda? Obviously stupid and it will probably take you a minute plus of flooring it to even get there. In an Aventador SV you can get to 136mph and back down to the speed limit in ~10 seconds. It's not even comparable honestly. It's like saying that pulling 2 G's in a F-22 is extremely dangerous because an A380 can't do it. Not trying to excuse his behavior, but driving drunk at any speed is far more dangerous, well in my opinion.
Well that’s just a terrible opinion.

I'm glad it wasn't a violent crime, but this has lowered my opinion of his character. It's insanely dangerous to drive that fast, especially around people.

That's how I am. 10 mph over the limit and that's it. Speeding doesn't really make that much of a difference in how fast you arrive at your destination. Signals and traffic have a much bigger impact on arrival times on short trips.

On long trips, I've found that speed doesn't matter either. Stopping does. It doesn't do you any good to drive 90 and then stop for restroom/food breaks.

No reason to speed. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

This. I always question the mental capacity of people speeding and weaving in and out of lanes.

tell me you never drove an exotic sports car without telling me you havent lol. yeah its irreponsible, but hes a fighter and in a insane fast car. any one with balls would put it to the test
I've owned plenty of fast cars and I've never been a big enough retard to drive one three times the limit in a residential zone, it's got nothing to do with balls or being a fighter, it's moronic behavior pure and simple.

Last edited:
Meh, not sure why that warranted an arrest, unless he was fleeing the cops or something. Just ticket the F outta him, maybe impound his car with a huge release fee.

I'm sure most will disagree though. Just my opinion, nothing more.

You've gone ahead and underlined how most people will disagree and this is your opinion, but that's a pretty weird opinion. Almost tripling the speed limit on a public road is a pretty stupid stunt. If he had hit someone we'd be reading about how he was arrested for manslaughter.

Stupid thing to do, certainly worthy of punishment. Driving that fast on a public road is a level of not giving a fuck about other people that is criminal and shouldn't just be ticketed.

That's how I am. 10 mph over the limit and that's it. Speeding doesn't really make that much of a difference in how fast you arrive at your destination. Signals and traffic have a much bigger impact on arrival times on short trips.

On long trips, I've found that speed doesn't matter either. Stopping does. It doesn't do you any good to drive 90 and then stop for restroom/food breaks.

No reason to speed. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

...you're getting old, bruv.

You're not wrong though. Also, modern music fucking sucks

Damn my heart sunk for a second, yes it was irresponsible and lacked good judgment. No dui or anything crazy like that I'm relieved.

I mean realistically it shouldn't matter. In both instances you're demonstrating irresponsible and potentially dangerous behavior that can hurt others

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back