News Derrick Lewis arrested

<Dany07>
Underrated!
<[analyzed}>

As though his specific actions have anything to do with a violent response by the police.

3-10 years is a slap on the wrist.

Side note: I don’t understand people who purchase cars that they don’t have the wherewithal to handle properly. These guys would be better off with a mid sized Mercedes/Lexus that they can handle and/or doesn’t easily exceed 100 mph.
The past decades obsession with 1000hp shitboxes that handle like a stiff boat is bewildering to me and I agree with you that they'd do much better being one of the guys cruising in a G wagon (which is still very fast) or an A8L or something nice. Corvettes, Chargers, Challengers, and Mustangs all feel like, drive like, and mostly look like shit.

The past decades obsession with 1000hp shitboxes that handle like a stiff boat is bewildering to me and I agree with you that they'd do much better being one of the guys cruising in a G wagon (which is still very fast) or an A8L or something nice. Corvettes, Chargers, Challengers, and Mustangs all feel like, drive like, and mostly look like shit.

Couldn't agree more.

Meh, not sure why that warranted an arrest, unless he was fleeing the cops or something. Just ticket the F outta him, maybe impound his car with a huge release fee.

I'm sure most will disagree though. Just my opinion, nothing more.

It's one thing to be going like 10-15 mph over the speed limit, but 136 mph in a 50 mph zone? Yeah, that's incredibly reckless and stupid. You can go to a local drag strip and race for relatively cheap, so if he wants to go fast, he should do it there. Not on public roads/highways.

"Derrick Lewis arrested"

Heard he was down quite awhile.

Back