Deportation Bus

On a side note I'm waiting for a school bus to load children in the morning.

Never have I seen this before but they needed 2 buses back to back to fill all the kids at the bus stop .

So sad to see. And not 1 looked American.
All anchors .

Thanks Osama for you unaccompanied minor program.
So you mean not white? Also the fuck is it with your perverted ass hanging outside of schools/bus stops you fucking creeper?

I live in the Georgia suburbs. The further away from the city you go, the weirder it gets.

I drove three hours through Mississippi to get to NOLA for a show and made a bunch of stops and holy shit. That might be the weirdest place I've ever been. How far out are you from Atlanta? I'm booked at Laughing Skull next month.

I'm ok with this.

Seems illegal though...

I drove three hours through Mississippi to get to NOLA for a show and made a bunch of stops and holy shit. That might be the weirdest place I've ever been. How far out are you from Atlanta? I'm booked at Laughing Skull next month.

I've been to Laughing Skull. I live about 20 miles Northwest of Atl.

We're making fun of Georgia, but Alabama and Mississippi are even worse. Go into a wal mart in either of those states and you will come out a changed man.

I've been to Laughing Skull. I live about 20 miles Northwest of Atl.

We're making fun of Georgia, but Alabama and Mississippi are even worse. Go into a wal mart in either of those states and you will come out a changed man.

I'm stoked, Theo Von and Joe Rogan were talking about how it's one of their favorite clubs in the South. I'll be showcasing June 14th.

Speaking of Mississippi

I got stuck speaking in his accent a few weeks ago when I ate too many edibles with a bunch of Swedish people and then just berated them on their shitty food and told them to find some Mexican food pronto.

Did you see a trailer for Coco and have a stroke or something bro?

Are there really Georgians who are saying "Hmm, undecided...wait, is that a deportation bus? Fuck, this guy has now won my vote." <45>

That's exactly how Trump distinguished himself from a field of 17 candidates: the rapist claim. People ended up voting for him for the sentiment it represents, not the literal meaning itself.

Calling them rapists didn't do so much to identify the illegals as to identify Trump himself: I'm an American, I'm with you, I feel this way. The same thing as him saying: I want to punch him in the face. Most supporters would not support the actual punching but the sentiment itself feels so good at the gut level. Calling for deporting illegals does the same thing: "I'm with you, I feel your pain"

As far as I know states are not in charge of deportation.

Good luck bro!!

It's good to note that after Georgia cracked down on their illegal workers a few years ago tens of millions of dollars worth of their crops rotted in their fields and even using slave labor from their prisons wasn't able to help.

Migrant farm workers are skilled workers than are necessary for many rural economies. We simply do not have an educated or conditioned farm workforce anymore, certainly not enough to support our modern corporate agriculture titans.

Even the height of the 2008/2009 crash farms had thousands of job openings and no one would work them, even when recommended by unemployment offices.

Last edited:
That's exactly how Trump distinguished himself from a field of 17 candidates: the rapist claim. People ended up voting for him for the sentiment it represents, not the literal meaning itself.

Calling them rapists didn't do so much to identify the illegals as to identify Trump himself: I'm an American, I'm with you, I feel this way. The same thing as him saying: I want to punch him in the face. Most supporters would not support the actual punching but the sentiment itself feels so good at the gut level. Calling for deporting illegals does the same thing: "I'm with you, I feel your pain"

Yes, it appeals to the lowest common denominator. The sort of person who is going to look at an issue and be swayed by something as empty and, frankly, as stupid as a deportation bus is probably within the subset of voters who don't do much in the way of deep thinking. And yes it's an appeal to emotion, I'm not denying it. I'm simply pointing out that the person whose emotions would be swayed in such a fashion is a low information voter to start with.

Yes, it appeals to the lowest common denominator. The sort of person who is going to look at an issue and be swayed by something as empty and, frankly, as stupid as a deportation bus is probably within the subset of voters who don't do much in the way of deep thinking. And yes it's an appeal to emotion, I'm not denying it. I'm simply pointing out that the person whose emotions would be swayed in such a fashion is a low information voter to start with.
Not really, everyone has emotions. Trump's voters are across the board.

lol, Georgia governor candidate Michael Williams wants to fill his bus with illegals and send them home!

"Fill this bus with illegals to send them back where they came from. We're not gonna track them and watch them roam around our state. We're gonna put them on this bus and send them home."

"Murderers, rapists, kidnappers, child molestors, and other criminals on board"

"Follow me to Mexico"

www.deportationbus.com

They're not sending us their best.

Not really, everyone has emotions. Trump's voters are across the board.

Yeah really.

If someone is dependent on a "deportation bus" to make up their mind on a candidate then they're the bottom of the voting barrel. I suspect you're confusing the issue of illegal immigration with the political stunt of the bus. People can choose a candidate based on their stance on illegal immigration - that's normal. But if the people are seriously being swayed by imagery of a bus then they're not the informed end of the electorate.

Telling me that it's an emotive appeal doesn't change that, all it does is explain the metric by which they are making their poorly informed choice. I already know it's the metric for their decision making - that's exactly why it deserves mockery.

Back