Deportation Bus

lol, Georgia governor candidate Michael Williams wants to fill his bus with illegals and send them home!

"Fill this bus with illegals to send them back where they came from. We're not gonna track them and watch them roam around our state. We're gonna put them on this bus and send them home."

"Murderers, rapists, kidnappers, child molestors, and other criminals on board"

"Follow me to Mexico"

www.deportationbus.com

Wow . . . just a little over-the-top pandering to the lowest in his base audience.

That he decided that this is a way to improve his favorability ratings with his potential voters is a pretty clear sign that he's appealing to the lowest common denominator in the state. Not the illegal immigration issue, that's a normal issue, but this bus stunt.

Are there really Georgians who are saying "Hmm, undecided...wait, is that a deportation bus? Fuck, this guy has now won my vote." <45>

That he decided that this is a way to improve his favorability ratings with his potential voters is a pretty clear sign that he's appealing to the lowest common denominator in the state. Not the illegal immigration issue, that's a normal issue, but this bus stunt.

Are there really Georgians who are saying "Hmm, undecided...wait, is that a deportation bus? Fuck, this guy has now won my vote." <45>

I live in the Georgia suburbs. The further away from the city you go, the weirder it gets.

It's Georgia.

You do the math!

I wonder if he actually thought this was a great idea.

He's even got the deportation pickup truck guy beat!

Surprised he didn't pull the 'stealing our jobs argument' and just stuck w/ the crime angle

Look like Hulk Hogan ? .
mramerica.jpg

So this is an official republican campaign bus, carrying a warning saying "Murderers, rapists, kidnappers, child molestors, and other criminals on board."

Do these people not understand irony?

When will poor whites, realize they are being manipulated by the GOP. The GOP just takes their votes for granted.

I do not want open borders, but the GOP just plays on poor whites fears and then fucks them with corporate welfare.

I'm from GA and I can assure you that yes, there are.

Back