Democratic Senators Calling For Trump's Resignation

Women by and large DO NOT fabricate these types of stories. Especially when the number is 10, 11, 12... I think every time someone is accused an ethics investigation should be initiated. It also isn't about him resigning as we know he isn't going to do that, he should be impeached.

They don't do it now, maybe, but certainly knowing that they can have serious political impact, that will change.

Also, what would he be impeached for here? Grabbing a woman's ass 15 years ago? I'm just not seeing where he's vulnerable even if the democrats take over congress.

This is the equivalent of an army, in a medieval war, executing a dozen archers, a few knights, an officer, and then shouts to the other army.... 'Okay! Fair is fair! We get to execute your King, right?'

And the other army laughs at the stupid cunts.

It isn't going to happen. He will remain president until 2020, and if the extreme left keeps pushing against him you will only strengthen the voter base and hand deliver him another 4 years. +++

Just thus one from canada, living vicariously through the American alt right since Justin Trudeau regularly cucks him.

You guys in here should just complete the safe place circle and report him till he's gone. Think of all the hive minding potential. It could be like the Liberal version of Storm Front or something.

You guys in here should just complete the safe place circle and report him till he's gone. Think of all the hive minding potential. It could be like the Liberal version of Storm Front or something.

Honestly, if the bottom-tier righties fucked off, we'd have *more* balance in discussions, and the higher-level guys would have a bigger impact. As is, people just see people like Heretic, second sight, geese, ODB, etc. and think, "those guys are a bunch of morons who can be ignored."

Why does this bother you, and would you even care about it if I was a Liberal?

I'll answer for you:

A: Because my views and comments deeply rustle you, and you'd like me to go away, so this place can become even more of a Liberal circle jerk.

B: Of course you wouldn't. It wouldn't even enter your mind to consider where I was from, as long as I was telling you what you wanted to hear.

I've also commented in plenty of Canadian political threads, BTW. Just because you cherry pick some that I haven't, doesn't mean whatever the hell it is you're trying to say.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Lol those threads aren't "cherry picked". They are all of the threads about Canada this month. You have posted once in one thread about your own country. Yet are the first to defend trump. But we really know what it is, you are envious of American alt righties because you have to live in a country where you are the political minority.

And now you're triggered by being called out as having national politics penis envy.

And nothing you could say would rustle liberals here. Considering you aren't even an American and you have absolutely zero say in what happens here. You're just cheerleading your idol from the side lines while Justin Trudeau kicks you outta your igloo and gives it to a refugee.

Lol reporting people is what the banned righties were up to.

And lol at liberal storm front. There's a reason why this placed earned the nickname sherfront before the mass purge of right wing racist shit posters.

Honestly, if the bottom-tier righties fucked off, we'd have *more* balance in discussions, and the higher-level guys would have a bigger impact. As is, people just see people like Heretic, second sight, geese, ODB, etc. and think, "those guys are a bunch of morons who can be ignored."

LOL.

You're doing a pretty shit job at that, considering your level of obsession with me.

Still love ya though, Jackie.

LOL.

You're doing a pretty shit job at that, considering your level of obsession with me.

What level is that? I mention you in <1% of my posts and respond to <1% of your posts. You've been skating on the edge of my ignore list for a while. Seeing your name as the TS or most recent responder to a thread does nothing to encourage me to read it.

What level is that? I mention you in <1% of my posts and respond to <1% of your posts. You've been skating on the edge of my ignore list for a while.

I'm devastated.

Seeing your name as the TS or most recent responder to a thread does nothing to encourage me to read it.

Yet you respond to me all the time, and are posting in a thread I created, and I'd wager you've posted in damn near every thread I've created in the WR, considering I make so little.

Sick ignore skills, bruh.

Lol reporting people is what the banned righties were up to.

And lol at liberal storm front. There's a reason why this placed earned the nickname sherfront before the mass purge of right wing racist shit posters.

People were banned for reporting people? Really?

I'm devastated.

Yet you respond to me all the time, and are posting in a thread I created, and I'd wager you've posted in damn near every thread I've created in the WR, considering I make so little.

Sick ignore skills, bruh.

All the time is simply false. I think I'm just pretty memorable to you. And I didn't read this thread until I saw DS's name on it.

I've never used that term but if I was to I think I'd say cuntservatard or just cuntservative. Of course I would never do that.
goodgifhunting.gif

This is the equivalent of an army, in a medieval war, executing a dozen archers, a few knights, an officer, and then shouts to the other army.... 'Okay! Fair is fair! We get to execute your King, right?'

And the other army laughs at the stupid cunts.

Actually it's more like the President is accused of sexual harassment crimes more severe than other people of similar stature have resigned over for crimes that aren't even as close to severe.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Lol those threads aren't "cherry picked". They are all of the threads about Canada this month. You have posted once in one thread about your own country. Yet are the first to defend trump. But we really know what it is, you are envious of American alt righties because you have to live in a country where you are the political minority.

And now you're triggered by being called out as having national politics penis envy.

And nothing you could say would rustle liberals here. Considering you aren't even an American and you have absolutely zero say in what happens here. You're just cheerleading your idol from the side lines while Justin Trudeau kicks you outta your igloo and gives it to a refugee.
wait hes not even an american citizen?
he can seriously F off then

Actually it's more like the President is accused of sexual harassment crimes more severe than other people of similar stature have resigned over for crimes that aren't even as close to severe.

The keywords in your post are 'accused' and 'crimes.'

Trump and Moore are 'accused' with no proof to back it up. No one ever heard of their accusers before months before their elections.

With the examples on your side of the isle, there's open secrets in Hollywood and NBC, a stained blue dress, photographic evidence, and recorded harassment complaints.

So, by all means, keep executing your archers, knights, and officers. And we'll keep laughing when you call for the head of the other army's king. :p

Back