Democratic Senators Calling For Trump's Resignation

Oh my God which you don't believe in, this is like arguing with MSNBC hosts.

'She posed for the photo.' Really? What's your source on that one?

'Moore has more accusers than Franken.' Um, no. Franken has 8 total accusers, and Moore had 2 before one admitted she forged the yearbook, now only one. The others that the MSM love to roll into the total amount were above the legal age of consent in Alabama in 1977, which is 16.

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-alabamas-age-consent-roy-moore-accused-seducing-14-year-old-2612834

Get your facts straight, boys.

Lololol at defending Roy Moore by saying the girls were 16.

untitled_51.png

Lololol at defending Roy Moore by saying the girls were 16.

untitled_51.png

First, there's no proof the dates occured.

Second, even if they occured, its irrelevant because it wasn't illegal.

Any other talking points from MSNBC you'd like me to bitch slap with reality?

So ... you have no answer, but you want to insult. OK, I guess.

Jack, you still don't get it.

You thought CNN was biased towards Republicans during the months prior to the general election.

That's like saying Sean King and Rachel Dolezol are black, Bruce Jenner is a woman and always was, and Hillary Clinton is honest.

You're a joke, and you don't realise you are a joke.

Trump is going down for the election anyway, so this is whatever. Although, I will say, he is very obviously a serial sexual assaulter. And, I wouldn't mind seeing his reckoning come from women. I'm sure they owe him bigly, in a spiritual sense.

the stupid is strong with this one.
a2pzatm06kan_Zm1r9bHkzYGiuZOgIv-gUlnIi3ClTE.jpg

First, there's no proof the dates occured.

Second, even if they occured, its irrelevant because it wasn't illegal.

Any other talking points from MSNBC you'd like me to bitch slap with reality?

The reality is that youre defending a grown man who wanted to pork 16 year olds and find nothing wrong with it.

That says a lot about you.

Oh my God which you don't believe in, this is like arguing with MSNBC hosts.

'She posed for the photo.' Really? What's your source on that one?

'Moore has more accusers than Franken.' Um, no. Franken has 8 total accusers, and Moore had 2 before one admitted she forged the yearbook, now only one. The others that the MSM love to roll into the total amount were above the legal age of consent in Alabama in 1977, which is 16.

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-alabamas-age-consent-roy-moore-accused-seducing-14-year-old-2612834

Get your facts straight, boys.

Roy has 8 named accusers and Trump has 13 iirc,

That's more than Franken's 8, some of them anonymous.

The reality is that youre defending a grown man who wanted to pork 16 year olds and find nothing wrong with it.

That says a lot about you.

No, I'm saying the dates never happened, and even if it did the dates weren't illegal.

That's the whole point of the discussion - accusations of illegality - and these would be specifically an accusation of legality.

Roy has 8 named accusers and Trump has 13 iirc,

That's more than Franken's 8, some of them anonymous.

In 1997 Jill Harth testified under oath that Trump did the exact thing he says he does on the pussy grabbing tapes.

But just a coincidence . . .

Jack, you still don't get it.

You thought CNN was biased towards Republicans during the months prior to the general election.

That's like saying Sean King and Rachel Dolezol are black, Bruce Jenner is a woman and always was, and Hillary Clinton is honest.

You're a joke, and you don't realise you are a joke.

I still think that. I understand that right-wingers are heavily invested in a narrative that runs counter to it (as news of Trump's corruption rolls out, the right is pushing hard to discredit the media). That's irrelevant to the current discussion, though, and the topic and your childish insults appear to me to be an attempt to distract from the point I made.

As I said, there's no strategic angle; I would just feel really bad about myself supporting men like Moore or Trump.

No, I'm saying the dates never happened, and even if it did the dates weren't illegal.

That's the whole point of the discussion - accusations of illegality - and these would be specifically an accusation of legality.
I'm pretty sure molesting a 14 year old is illegal. Even in Alabama.

Source? Because I'm pretty sure everyone involved said she was asleep

That said, it was a prank. It was bullshit what happened to Franken
i saw it on twitter somewhere.. i believe it was someone saying they were the photog and it was all a fun picture and she wasnt even asleep

maybe it ended up being debunked

Wow, you really don't read the posts you're replying to.

....remind me what this thread was about again as you tell Jack he's bad for reasons ranging from CNN to Hilary support to abortions?

Your desperation to stray from the topic and into an all-encompassing partisan debate is 'billboard on the highway' levels of obvious.

Wow, you really don't read the posts you're replying to.

I read your post perfectly it doesn't make any sense.

It sounds like you're trying to give Roy Moore a pass because the girls accusing him were at the age of consent in Alabama, like that makes it ok or something.

I read your post perfectly it doesn't make any sense.

It sounds like you're trying to give Roy Moore a pass because the girls accusing him were at the age of consent in Alabama, like that makes it ok or something.

No, you liberals still don't get you're wrong in two ways.

One, the dates never happened. The 'accusers' haven't supplied any verifiable proof the dates took place. No photos, no witnesses that they were together.

Two, even if the dates did happen, they were legal.

But the number of accusers that say he dated him when they were above the age of consent are constantly thrown into the two accusers that claim they dated him when they were 15 and 14 years old, one with no evidence and the other with evidence that was forged.

This is a classic example of liberals leaving out key details in your argument, and when you're called out on it you keep repeating it anyway.

Your narriative is more important to you than the truth.

Back