Democratic Senators Calling For Trump's Resignation

HereticBD

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politics/booker-merkley-trump-resignation/index.html

I guess they're not too confident in the Russia investigation. Time for the new hotness. Even though Donald Trump has denied every single one of these sexual assault/harrassment allegations, and won an election in the face of them, the Dems want him gone. Shocking, I know. They figure that since their guys(who have lent credibility to their accusers BTW) stepped down, now Trump must do it too. You know, just because. The President...stepping down...

....and the Republicans all laaaaaughed. LOL.

Should've kept this one in the oven a little longer, I think. I guess the strategy is to strike while the iron is hot, but from a pure strategic standpoint, I think this is a wasted shot. When Russia turns up nothing, what else do they have to irritate the Teflon Don with?

What a joke. This is not how you beat Trump in 2020, Dems.

Dems ready? Reps ready?

Fight!

I knew this whole Harvey Weinstein thing was about Trump all along.

Trump is going down for the election anyway, so this is whatever. Although, I will say, he is very obviously a serial sexual assaulter. And, I wouldn't mind seeing his reckoning come from women. I'm sure they owe him bigly, in a spiritual sense.

Trump is going down for the election anyway, so this is whatever. Although, I will say, he is very obviously a serial sexual assaulter. And, I wouldn't mind seeing his reckoning come from women. I'm sure they owe him bigly, in a spiritual sense.
Watch that slippery slope dude. If being sexually assertive is considered assault today, what happens in 5 years?

"We pushed Franken out. You do the right thing now. meow."

Well, now that we got the meaningless Canadian perspective we can all rest easy.

Donald Trump is going to jail one way or another. It's inevitable.

Nobody saw this coming and by nobody I mean everyone

Trumptards trust CNN now?

<{outtahere}>

Didn't Drumpf admit to being a sexual assaulter on audio already? Also the Russian investigation is far from over. Either way I'm counting more on him just being a one term guy.

Well, now that we got the meaningless Canadian perspective we can all rest easy.

Hey, hey, your lame, tired, and predictable troll post was more than three words, and none of them were "retard", "cunt", or "fucktard". Way to go, little guy. You've been reading, haven't you?

<{outtahere}>

Didn't Drumpf admit to being a sexual assaulter on audio already? Also the Russian investigation is far from over. Either way I'm counting more on him just being a one term guy.

No, the president did not admit any wrongdoing

a972109cd7b8e897131513d29c0d73d4.jpg

Retroactive morality, it can mean anything and show up at any time, no proof required an accusation is all that’s needed, the perfect weapon

But trump indicated that women act like sluts around famous guys like Wilt chamberlain. That makes him evil.

<{outtahere}>

But you've got
Hiiiiiiiiigh hopes
You've got
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh hopes

Hey, hey, your lame, tired, and predictable troll post was more than three words, and none of them were "retard", "cunt", or "fucktard". Way to go, little guy. You've been reading, haven't you?
Well, that retarded cunt Trump is a fucktard, and maybe a rapist too. How's that?

They asked Franken to step down. This at least feels consistent.

Back