Democrat Janice Schakowsky is a Turkish/Israeli agent. Video hiring Trump agitators was her husband

I promise no one will get AIDS if they post in this thread.

Is that the problem, are people worried this thread has AIDS?

Democratic Congresswoman’s Convicted Felon Spouse Heading Progressive-Financed Non Profit
Tweet
Email

Jan Schakowsky / Wikimedia Commons

BY: Morgan Chalfant
July 7, 2015 12:10 pm

The husband of Illinois Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Robert Creamer, who committed $2.3 million in bank fraud in the 1990s, is currently leading the anti-conservative Americans United For Change, the Illinois Review reported.

The multi-million dollar non-profit group receives funding from various progressive organizations, including the National Education Association, the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, Service Employees International Union, MoveOn.org, and Occupy Wall Street.

The group is committed to pushing super PACs to disclose their donors.

Creamer, a political consultant who worked with the Democratic National Committee to consult Barack Obama on his two presidential campaigns, pleaded guilty in 2005 to defrauding nine financial institutions out of at least $2.3 million while running his own failing non-profit organization.

The convicted felon maintains ties to the White House. On Monday, Creamer participated in a private conference call held by White House officials that brought voices from liberal organizations together to discuss how to pressure Democrats and other politicians on Capitol Hill to back a nuclear deal with Iran, the Free Beacon reported.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/demo...se-heading-progressive-financed-non-profit-2/

I'm surprised more Trump supporters aren't posting in this thread.

Here is the other side

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...umps-inauguration_us_5873e26fe4b043ad97e516f7

"WASHINGTON ― A left-wing political group released a new video Monday of a counter-sting that has uncovered evidence of right-wing activists trying to sow chaos at Donald Trump’s inaugural ceremony, an effort to portray critics of Trump who march against him as violent fringe figures."

It seems that there's one party that is willing to do absolutely anything to serve the interests of the corporate sector, and there's another party that is willing to do almost anything to serve the interests of the corporate sector, and yet there's no way to form or get support for a legit third party.

That's a coup of some kind. A really insane situation...

I'm surprised more Trump supporters aren't posting in this thread.

Here is the other side

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...umps-inauguration_us_5873e26fe4b043ad97e516f7

"WASHINGTON ― A left-wing political group released a new video Monday of a counter-sting that has uncovered evidence of right-wing activists trying to sow chaos at Donald Trump’s inaugural ceremony, an effort to portray critics of Trump who march against him as violent fringe figures."

It seems that there's one party that is willing to do absolutely anything to serve the interests of the corporate sector, and there's another party that is willing to do almost anything to serve the interests of the corporate sector, and yet there's no way to form or get support for a legit third party.

That's a coup of some kind. A really insane situation...

I agree, I don't get it. It's like this thread has AIDS.

I started it as a Snowden thread, no traffic. Updated it to try and make it a left and right uniting issue, no traffic. Moved it to being about the Trump agitator story still no traffic.

I swear I could make this about Milo banging a tranny, and it would still not get any traffic.

I'm telling you man, if we could ever get someone to pull this string, and investigate this, we would find a rabbit hole that never ends.

Sibel Edmonds story update

William binney story

Both of these stories show that their is no legal whistle-blower path in this country. You will have your life turned upside down, lose your business, have your date of birth classified, have a gag order put on congress, have your right to due process in court stripped, and the media will conspire against you.

Sibel Edmonds told us 10 years ago Denny Hastert was a pedophile, and there was an MSM blackout on this. 10 years later with Hassert prosecuted for pedophilia we have more evidence of a deep state. Democratic Illinois Rep. Janice Schakowsky currently sits in office, and she belongs in jail. She is a Turkish and Isreali asset through blackmail. The MSM blackout continues to this day.

William Binney, tried to tell everyone what Edward Snowden released to the press, through legal channels, and very few know his name.

You can not argue with a straight face that Edward Snowden had a legal whistle blower path he chose not to follow. It just isn't true.

Fake news

Fake news

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

I agree, I don't get it. It's like this thread has AIDS.

I started it as a Snowden thread, no traffic. Updated it to try and make it a left and right uniting issue, no traffic. Moved it to being about the Trump agitator story still no traffic.

I swear I could make this about Milo banging a tranny, and it would still not get any traffic.

I'm telling you man, if we could ever get someone to pull this string, and investigate this, we would find a rabbit hole that never ends.

I wonder if half this subforum are just a bunch of paid internet trolls.

I wonder if half this subforum are just a bunch of paid internet trolls.

Or bots

It is possible...

Edit: If you haven't watched the Edomnds video, I beg you to do so. It is new, has new info in it.

Spread it, share it on any social media you do.

Or bots

It is possible...

hmmm.

American media might finally have been driven mad with self deception. They don't talk about the politicians who voted for the Iraq war as being in any way responsible for it. There is no mention of holding America accountable to international law, almost anywhere, ever. They leave stories like this one behind and don't have deep investigations. Hardly anything about the national scandal that is gerrymandering. Hardly anything about citizens united and how it was financed.

They won't even really report on the history that led to movements like Black Lives Matter in a serious way. They don't talk about co intel pro, Herbert Hoover, the assassination of Fred Hampton, or any of the really serious and legitimate reasons black people distrust authorities. They will call police racist, sure, but won't get into the roots of why they might be that way or present solutions that might unite people.

IMO if you're going to report about black on black crime, or blacks killing police, or police killing blacks, you also have to offer context, report on the long and legit history that is well known in black communities (which has made those communities very difficult to police). People know about the infiltration of black activist groups going all the way back to Marcus Garvey, media is just setting people up to keep fighting and not really teaching them anything new... like a motivational speech to stay angry and keep fighting with no plan to end the war...

The hard right media at least seems aware it's lying.

NYT for instance will hardly ever report that the annexation of crimea, for example, came after a referendum in which the people there overwhelmingly voted in favour of becoming a part of Russia, and will report on climate change "debates" as if that is the only issue that involves pollution!

I hate to make this comparison but it's out there waiting to be made... German media was rife with stories about Polish "atrocities" and the problems with Polish culture for a few years leading up to the invasion. The rest of the world looked at Germany like it was a crazy place, led by a raving madman with an absurd and nonsensical business/state run media, but their journalists never really picked up those stories. They reported Italian fascist opinion columns and the like but didn't do much else. Germany and German media became so insulted and bizarre they couldn't even hear the people from other countries when they told them the stories they were missing. How people were being paid to rig up false flag events, for instance. and how insane they they were acting, constantly threatening other countries while only talking about the threats those countries posed to them... and so on...

Last edited:
Israel pls go

Seriously fuck off and leave my government alone, take your aipac money and leave

Israel should be terrified that both the left and alt right hate them

How? When has the US ever won a war without violating parts of constitution? A war always makes its own laws.
The constitution is an over 200-year-old document. How can a 200-year old document be the basis or rulebook for fighting a war in 2017 a completley different time period.
The dynamic the war on terror has taken never in the slightest occurred to the people that wrote the constitution.

Have you read the constitution?

It is an incredibly short and broad document that doesn't detail every speck of the government, it's a general framework, guide and set of limits for the government. in the constitution and Declaration of Independence they put a strong emphasis that the government is there to protect our rights and we should always have a gun to their head in case they even think of becoming tyrannical

If terrorists can force us to ruin the constitution, by having the government overstepping their bounds, the terrorists have already won and will have done more damage than any bomb could

hmmm.

American media might finally have been driven mad with self deception. They don't talk about the politicians who voted for the Iraq war as being in any way responsible for it. There is no mention of holding America accountable to international law, almost anywhere, ever. They leave stories like this one behind and don't have deep investigations. Hardly anything about the national scandal that is gerrymandering. Hardly anything about citizens united and how it was financed.

They won't even really report on the history that led to movements like Black Lives Matter in a serious way. They don't talk about co intel pro, Herbert Hoover, the assassination of Fred Hampton, or any of the really serious and legitimate reasons black people distrust authorities. They will call police racist, sure, but won't get into the roots of why they might be that way or present solutions that might unite people.

IMO if you're going to report about black on black crime, or blacks killing police, or police killing blacks, you also have to offer context, report on the long and legit history that is well known in black communities (which has made those communities very difficult to police). People know about the infiltration of black activist groups going all the way back to Marcus Garvey, media is just setting people up to keep fighting and not really teaching them anything new... like a motivational speech to stay angry and keep fighting with no plan to end the war...

The hard right media at least seems aware it's lying.

NYT for instance will hardly ever report that the annexation of crimea, for example, came after a referendum in which the people there overwhelmingly voted in favour of becoming a part of Russia, and will report on climate change "debates" as if that is the only issue that involves pollution!

I hate to make this comparison but it's out there waiting to be made... German media was rife with stories about Polish "atrocities" and the problems with Polish culture for a few years leading up to the invasion. The rest of the world looked at Germany like it was a crazy place, led by a raving madman with an absurd and nonsensical business/state run media, but their journalists never really picked up those stories. They reported Italian fascist opinion columns and the like but didn't do much else. Germany and German media became so insulted and bizarre they couldn't even hear the people from other countries when they told them the stories they were missing. How people were being paid to rig up false flag events, for instance. and how insane they they were acting, constantly threatening other countries while only talking about the threats those countries posed to them... and so on...
Israel pls go

Seriously fuck off and leave my government alone, take your aipac money and leave

Israel should be terrified that both the left and alt right hate them
Have you read the constitution?

It is an incredibly short and broad document that doesn't detail every speck of the government, it's a general framework, guide and set of limits for the government. in the constitution and Declaration of Independence they put a strong emphasis that the government is there to protect our rights and we should always have a gun to their head in case they even think of becoming tyrannical

If terrorists can force us to ruin the constitution, by having the government overstepping their bounds, the terrorists have already won and will have done more damage than any bomb could

Any topic is welcome here guys.

Help me keep this thread up top.

People need to know about this.

Well I feel this thread is a kind of media analysis discussion as well as a story about a particular group of people/event so I felt my comment was relevant to the subject at hand

I don't know what else to say about this

Well I feel this thread is a kind of media analysis discussion as well as a story about a particular group of people/event so I felt my comment was relevant to the subject at hand

I don't know what else to say about this

Did you find the evidence Edmonds presented against Schakowsky as an Turkish/Israeli agent to be credible?

Did you find the evidence Edmonds presented against Schakowsky as an Turkish/Israeli agent to be credible?

Sort of. Not really. The guy caught on video is compelling. As for Edmons, well it's just her talking. Even when it comes to documents, I am no expert. This would all have to come out through proper journalistic channels (mainstream press or Glenn Greenwald/wikileaks)... I didn't watch the whole video of her speaking because I got the jist of it, executive order to gag her, etc.

Sort of. Not really. The guy caught on video is compelling. As for Edmons, well it's just her talking. Even when it comes to documents, I am no expert. This would all have to come out through proper journalistic channels (mainstream press or Glenn Greenwald/wikileaks)... I didn't watch the whole video of her speaking because I got the jist of it, executive order to gag her, etc.

Do me a favor if you would, and start at the 35:00 minute mark.

As far as media coverage, good luck with that. They wouldn't cover her accusations against Denny Hastert when she's was under oath, and they won't cover this.

Not left wing media, not right wing media, not alternative media.

I mean she gave testimony under oath that hastert was a pedophile, and that Schakowsky was a closet lesbian being blackmailed by foriegn agents, was never charged with perjury, and no one covered it.

I take that back. The American conservative magazine covered it, and bradblog covered it.

Back